IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

4 knife wielding crack addicted psychopaths (based on people who threatened me once irl), stalking and planning to kill me and my friends, breaking into the house, sleeping in my bed, shitting in the toilet through the window... and various events involving them

then a different fragment:

Someone saying "we are going to have to discard ALL 4 of the pregnant wombs, because a tape worm was found in the chikcen in one of the women's stomach"

I think the fumes from the sealant I've been using in my room might be getting to me

I was at an elementary school or junior high. It was rather rainy and wet outside but pretty warm. It was after school, and I was scheduled to perform a piano piece for the school talent show. Then the organizers told me that the show is done and that they don't have time for my performance. It felt like an excuse that they were throwing at me and they didn't want me to play in the first place. I was like oh well. There were other activities around the school. In the gym, they were having a poker tournament. Not just kids, but adults were playing poker . I also saw one or two girls I had crush on playing poker too. A few glances exchanged between me and those girls. I sat at a table. It was getting late, and I was suppose to get home. Then I was like fuck it. I hadn't play poker for awhile. I started playing, but soon I realized they were playing a variation of poker I'd never seen before. Each player were dealt 7 cards. No cards on the table. I wasn't sure what I was doing, but it seemed I was playing alright. Soon the people at the table said it was getting late.

Sometimes you have a dream that's just imprinted in your memory. I had one of those about 2 months ago. I have to share it.

I was in the jungle, in a village of native dwellers. They were friendly. I entered a lodge. It was dark inside. On my left side there was a row of people sitting on the ground, with plates of food in front of them. There were also some light sources, though I didn't look at their faces. I believe there were also people standing in the back row. I walked through the lodge, checking out the food pallets on the ground. I can't remember exiting the lodge, but there I was, outside again. The village shaman was standing there. I asked him for help, to help him along my path. He said a word ("xzymolie" or something), I replied another word ("ymoelap" or something). He shook his head: "I can't help you. You have to figure it out yourself" "But I NEED help :(:(". I felt sad. I looked at the sky. It was daytime, but I saw there were stars up there which were aligned and suddenly lit up, and imprinted some sort of geometrical shape on my brain.

Then I woke up.

I have been thinking a lot about other dimensions lately, higher energy forms, extraterrestrials and stuff, and my purpose on earth. Part of me hopes that I met a dream spirit on the astral planes, or a fellow seeker. The conditioned boy inside of me says that can't be the case because I've been taught that stuff like that doesn't exist. But I've seen magic. I've seen magic in my life. Why am I resisting?

I haven't had nightmares for ages. I don't even remember when was the last time I had a nightmare. The worst ones I still remember are when I was little, like 7. I used to be super afraid of robots, especially human looking androids, aliens, and spiders. Then I learned to overcome those fear by intentionally exposing myself to those images. The worst nightmare I've ever had was around 7 years old when I was in an inescapable scenario, running away from a super scary alien. Now, the worst my 'nightmare' gets is when I'm stuck with what it seems like an unsolvable problem, like a few nights before a final exam in college. I dreamed that I was fucking up on the exam, didn't know how to answer any of the questions, and running out of testing time.

I don't believe in superstitious things about dreams. I think they are just long term and short term memories, and your current state of emotion and the emotions associate with those memories. It's like opening up your imagination and letting those memories play out with regard mostly to your feelings, rather than rational thoughts. I've had a few lucid dreams before, but not that lucid, a few dreams where I heard new music playing in the dream, but most of the music in my dream consist of things I've already heard.

I had a dream my friend and I were at an outdoor market, looking at a bacon-and-egg chicken coop. My friend was asking, "These are actual bilkens, right? Not just bacon-and-egg coops?" A bilken, of course, is a chicken made out of bacon.

Had a mild nightmare in which my teeth suddenly and inexplicably began to shatter.

Then when I was lucid I ran my tongue along my teeth and found out they're all still in tact. Whew.

There was a spider that had a funnel-shaped mouth that extended down my other half's oesophagus when he was sleeping with his mouth open, and extracted whatever he'd had for dinner out of his stomach. While I watched, horrified but unable to do anything but stare.

And I had a battle with an acid excreting caterpillar in a hotel bathroom.

That's pretty exciting for me, my dreams are often forgotten instantly or boring and about work.

I went into a shop with a couple of mates and I took a piss on the floor. The shopkeeper mocked the size of my genitals so I called him a baldy cunt and started throwing Mars Bars at him. Later me and my mates wine to a bar and got chatting to some other lads. I went the loo and some prostitute tried to get me into a cubicle for a quicky, but I refused because I'm married. When I got back to the table I noticed the shopkeeper and all of his friends/family were there having a drink. The lads we'd made friends with with we're actually employed by the shopkeeper to trap us! I sloped off and ran to a house for protection, but ended up trying to hold the front door shut while these women tried to claw their way in. I ended up stabbing the leader woman in each eye socket with an umbrella. The end.

I went into a shop with a couple of mates and I took a piss on the floor. The shopkeeper mocked the size of my genitals so I called him a baldy cunt and started throwing Mars Bars at him. Later me and my mates wine to a bar and got chatting to some other lads. I went the loo and some prostitute tried to get me into a cubicle for a quicky, but I refused because I'm married. When I got back to the table I noticed the shopkeeper and all of his friends/family were there having a drink. The lads we'd made friends with with we're actually employed by the shopkeeper to trap us! I sloped off and ran to a house for protection, but ended up trying to hold the front door shut while these women tried to claw their way in. I ended up stabbing the leader woman in each eye socket with an umbrella. The end.

this is the dreams thread, not your average Tuesdays thread :cisfor:

this is the dreams thread, not your average Tuesdays thread :cisfor:

:lol: Tuesdays are the worst.

Great dream though westhead. Cool that you threw the Mars (The male planet) bar at the baldy cunt (probably from his insane levels of testosterone) after he insulted your genitals (most obvious reference to your manhood)

I dreamed a few weeks back of a brutally savage football and chess cross-variant, involving playing barefoot inside an octagonal shaped building and the floor was covered with broken glass and nails. There was a circular pillar in the centre of the room. Players took it in turns to strike the ball at an opposing player, using the angles of the wall and the central pillar to rebound and hit the other players who must dodge the ball or get "out". The aim was obviously to stay still if possible and not rip your feet to shreds.

A team of judges scored players by accuracy, tactical skill and showmanship.

I vividly remember playing this game.

The audience were watching down on us from above (like a Roman Colosseum) and it was all very tense.

I dreamed a few weeks back of a brutally savage football and chess cross-variant, involving playing barefoot inside an octagonal shaped building and the floor was covered with broken glass and nails. There was a circular pillar in the centre of the room. Players took it in turns to strike the ball at an opposing player, using the angles of the wall and the central pillar to rebound and hit the other players who must dodge the ball or get "out". The aim was obviously to stay still if possible and not rip your feet to shreds.

A team of judges scored players by accuracy, tactical skill and showmanship.

I vividly remember playing this game.

The audience were watching down on us from above (like a Roman Colosseum) and it was all very tense.

'The Octagon' coming soon to Channel 4 - with celebrity judges Alan Hansen, Ian Wright and Joe Pasquale.

Edited by westhead

• 2 weeks later...

i just had this dream, i was at work and some dude who knew me but i'd never seen before gave me a box.

he told me he didn't need the stuff in it anymore and i could have it

in the box there was leather pants, metal boots and a long leather jacket, some babysocks and some cd's

one was a promo single of the new die antwoord wich had me very exited cause on the front it said ft. the aphex twin, it had 4 tracks but ugly boy was not on it.

i didn't care for the other clothes in the box but the leather jacket was ubercool, it had a huge dolph lundgren on the back from rocky IV and Rocky Balboa on the front.there were huge spikes in the neck of the jacket and a gasmask with spikes attached.

i when outside and i ran into this chick i used to date 15years ago, it seemed we never broke up. I was thinking i gotta dump her or my wife is gonna kill me but she was so nice.

then i tried to play the new die antwoord ft aphex twin single but the cd hole was not in the middle and the stereo wouldn't play it

then i woke up saying wtf

• 2 weeks later...

most often i dream i'm failing highschool. often with other annoyances happening at the same time, like sometimes i'm wearing really short shorts and i feel self conscious

Most beautiful post 2014

Had a mild nightmare in which my teeth suddenly and inexplicably began to shatter.

Then when I was lucid I ran my tongue along my teeth and found out they're all still in tact. Whew.

I had this same thing as a hallucination once when I got really stoned one time. One of the many reasons I avoid weed these days. Edited by MadameChaos

i had a dream i was dating a transsexual girl. it started when a friend of mine (in my dream) introduced me to her and said "you'll like her a lot". i'm not sure whether she meant i will like her because she's transsexual or because of her personality, but i started dating her immediately.

the relationship started off very innocently, mostly holding hands and walking around together- until we took a vacation to somewhere that looked like a mix between hong kong and hawaii when he had sex.

after that, she admitted to me that a friend of mine wasn't nice to her. another friend confirmed this saying "he suspected there was something different about her". this was the first time i had seen/heard of this person, even though in my dream i had a history of knowing him.

one time as we were walking to eat lunch at a cafeteria, my friend (not the guy who was being bad to her) whether i thought there was something different about my girlfriend. "what do you mean?" i asked. "edgar (the guy who was being mean) says he saw her earlier modeling resume and she was a boy"

ha! that's nonsense i said. even though i was lying, i was wondering why this was being brought up now, and why it mattered.

at the cafeteria, there seemed to be mostly chicken: broiled, boiled, bbq and rice with potatoes and some extra sauce. as i was getting my food, someone made an announcement by climbing on a chair and putting what looked like a glass elephant trunk through the zipper in his pants. everyone started applauding- but i noticed a few people gambling around this point. later one of them left pretty angry (i assumed he lost).

when i was about to eat my chicken, two (of the three) guys who had been gambling attempted to leave but the door was blocked. they pushed it open and noticed a guy on the other side waiting to confront them. it turns out he was the son of the guy who they gambled and won from and he was now trying to avenge his father's humiliation.

i'm not sure how much damage he administered to these two guys, but i never saw them walk out of there. suddenly, my friend (who had asked me the questions previously) and i walked out of this cafeteria- to return to wherever we were staying- when suddenly we appeared at another kids house.

his room was a little spartan, messy and aged in decor (like the person had hit their peak in the mid 90s). eg. there was only a bed, shoes scattered on the floor and a makeshift library with 'young adult' books. also, the computer looked really old (like the type that would still have windows 3.9 installed)

i don't remember what he said, but he was visibly upset, so we started to leave until in the next room i noticed the kid who had been bad to my girlfriend. he was wearing a shirt that gave a hint he had done something terrible (i forget what it said) so we questioned him until he admitted he had murdered my girlfriend.

dazed (and upset) i walked outside- alone, when suddenly i was joined by my girlfriend. i told her "edgar knew about your past, and he just said he killed you. i don't know what to do now, i feel really bad" she then turned to her right and ran to a chalk board.

looking ahead, i saw cenk ugyur (from the young turks) and another man walking towards the house i had just left. my girlfriend had now disappeared, and i was about to confront the two men for help-

an earthquake began to happen in real life waking me up

i have that all the time jawlock and teeth shattering like sugar in my dreams, many people have it

the dreams are different since i used mdma, instead of losing them, now i grind them to bits

I gave some singer of an imaginary rock band my impression of their sound: "the music rocks hard, but your delivery is very nonchalant, like you don't care how hard anyone rocks because you just can't be bothered." He seemed hurt, so I clarified that I thought this contrast was his strength, and it made the music more interesting.

I woke up feeling like I had given some pretty decent feedback.

Also I think the dream was inspired by the first track off Insignificance by Jim O'Rourke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahWetlj4F7g

i had a dream i was dating a transsexual girl. it started when a friend of mine (in my dream) introduced me to her and said "you'll like her a lot". i'm not sure whether she meant i will like her because she's transsexual or because of her personality, but i started dating her immediately.

the relationship started off very innocently, mostly holding hands and walking around together- until we took a vacation to somewhere that looked like a mix between hong kong and hawaii when he had sex.

after that, she admitted to me that a friend of mine wasn't nice to her. another friend confirmed this saying "he suspected there was something different about her". this was the first time i had seen/heard of this person, even though in my dream i had a history of knowing him.

one time as we were walking to eat lunch at a cafeteria, my friend (not the guy who was being bad to her) whether i thought there was something different about my girlfriend. "what do you mean?" i asked. "edgar (the guy who was being mean) says he saw her earlier modeling resume and she was a boy"

ha! that's nonsense i said. even though i was lying, i was wondering why this was being brought up now, and why it mattered.

at the cafeteria, there seemed to be mostly chicken: broiled, boiled, bbq and rice with potatoes and some extra sauce. as i was getting my food, someone made an announcement by climbing on a chair and putting what looked like a glass elephant trunk through the zipper in his pants. everyone started applauding- but i noticed a few people gambling around this point. later one of them left pretty angry (i assumed he lost).

when i was about to eat my chicken, two (of the three) guys who had been gambling attempted to leave but the door was blocked. they pushed it open and noticed a guy on the other side waiting to confront them. it turns out he was the son of the guy who they gambled and won from and he was now trying to avenge his father's humiliation.

i'm not sure how much damage he administered to these two guys, but i never saw them walk out of there. suddenly, my friend (who had asked me the questions previously) and i walked out of this cafeteria- to return to wherever we were staying- when suddenly we appeared at another kids house.

his room was a little spartan, messy and aged in decor (like the person had hit their peak in the mid 90s). eg. there was only a bed, shoes scattered on the floor and a makeshift library with 'young adult' books. also, the computer looked really old (like the type that would still have windows 3.9 installed)

i don't remember what he said, but he was visibly upset, so we started to leave until in the next room i noticed the kid who had been bad to my girlfriend. he was wearing a shirt that gave a hint he had done something terrible (i forget what it said) so we questioned him until he admitted he had murdered my girlfriend.

dazed (and upset) i walked outside- alone, when suddenly i was joined by my girlfriend. i told her "edgar knew about your past, and he just said he killed you. i don't know what to do now, i feel really bad" she then turned to her right and ran to a chalk board.

looking ahead, i saw cenk ugyur (from the young turks) and another man walking towards the house i had just left. my girlfriend had now disappeared, and i was about to confront the two men for help-

an earthquake began to happen in real life waking me up

The developments involving cafeteria chicken, gambling humiliation and drab 90's decor really took this to another level for me. A+