IGNORED

Aphex (or Burial) will be on Radio 1 tonight

National Park

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think cuz its MAH that it would be Burial.... I'm actually maybe more excited about new Burial then Aphex at this point.

You'd think cuz its MAH that it would be Burial.... I'm actually maybe more excited about new Burial then Aphex at this point.
yeah me too

same here

infidels.

yeah me too

same here

infidels.

Read the rules.

are we even sure there's going to be a guest?

From MAH BBC1 website

"Mary Anne presents the future sound of electronic music for the last time on Radio 1, featuring a special surpise guest mix."

Guest Scrambled Ears

From MAH BBC1 website

"Mary Anne presents the future sound of electronic music for the last time on Radio 1, featuring a special surpise guest mix."

i hope its an aphex twin gabba mix

Guest Scrambled Ears

go figure...what a lame way to get attention...almost worse than oprah's farewell year...i guess a goodbye or two isnt enough for that bitch she needs a whole season to piss and moan

Archived