IGNORED

The Dark Knight Rises

Rubin Farr

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

Cant find this scene on youtube, but it's pretty hilarious

[stuck to Penguin's magnetic buoy, with a torpedo approaching, Batman pries loose his utility belt transmitter.]

Batman: If I could just reverse the polarity... send out waves of super-energy...

. . .

[An annoyed Penguin observes the destruction of his torpedos.]

Penguin: He must be using his Super-Energy Reverse Polarizer!

. . .

[A third torpedo approaches, but Batman's transmitter ceases its screeching.]

Batman: Confound it! The bat-teries are dead!

. . .

[Moments after an off-camera explosion, we see Batman and Robin speeding in their Batboat.]

Robin: Gosh, Batman. The nobility of the almost-human porpoise.

Batman: True, Robin. It was noble of that animal to hurl himself into the path of that final torpedo. He gave his life for ours.

''Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!''

Halfway through Arkham Asylum so should be in a proper bat mood when the film comes out.

Not sure Anne Hatherfart will be anyway near as sexy as Michelle Pfeiffer tho.

Guest Gary C

''Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!''

Halfway through Arkham Asylum so should be in a proper bat mood when the film comes out.

Not sure Anne Hatherfart will be anyway near as sexy as Michelle Pfeiffer tho.

And then there's Arkham City in October. Batgasm.

Teaser Trailer description:

SPOILER

Description:

Trailer opens with studio logos set on top of the blue flame from Dark Knight.

Start panning up some buildings, cut to screen card. EVERY HERO HAS A JOURNEY.

Cuts to a shot from "Begins" with Bruce walking up to that Village when he's looking for Ra's Al Ghul.

Screen Card: EVERY HERO HAS AN END

Ra's voice over: "If you make yourself more than just a man. If you devout yourself to be ideal. And you become something else entirely. A legend Mr. Wayne... A LEGEND!"

Screen Card: THE EPIC CONCLUSION

Cut to Gordon in a hospital bed laying on his side. Looks to be in serious pain. Has a breathing mask on. He's talking to someone.

Gordon: "We were in this together, then you were gone... Now this Evil rises. The Batman... HAS to come back." (All this is said in a very raspy voice, in much pain.)

Bruce/Batman (its not shown who he's talking to, so don't know in which form Bruce is visiting him in. My guess would be as Bruce Wayne): "What if he doesn't exist anymore?"

This part is the hardest to understand in the entire trailer. I listened to it at least 10 times but the score is over powering here and Gordon is having trouble talking. It sounds like if says "Humor me" while trying to laugh. I might be wrong here, full disclosure.

During this quick talk we're shown a shot of the bat cycle when it drives up the ramp from "Dark Knight," Gordon destroying the Bat Signal all cut in with the Hospital. As well as super fast flashes of Bane's face.

Pan up crumbling buildings to reveal the teaser poster, the camera zooms to the white opening and on an all white screen the title appears. The score reaches a fever pitch before turning over to The chanting from the website.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Fades to black and then we see Batman backing away from something, then Bane enters from the left side of the screen. Very quick shot, then the trailer is done.

Guest Gary C

I really don't know what to think. The dialogue and splashes of text are terrible, although I supposed the dialogue was pretty crap in TDK anyway.

The taglines though, they're inexcusable.

I can't tell whether that's really Gary Oldman, but it fits with the rumoured scenes and paparazzi-shots from the set. That certainly looks like Tom Hardy behind the mask. And then there's the building graphics, which are so similar to the poster that they must be legit.

I'm going with real and I guess it's done exactly what it was supposed to. It's made everyone even crazier about it because it tells and show us so little. Here comes three months of deciding just how shit the teaser was before we get another promo-shot or an actual trailer.

so far im liking what ive seen, the only thing that really worries me is what i havent seen yet like how they are going to shoe-horn catwoman in, which seems like a terrible idea to me.

Hopefully Hathaway's Catwoman will have some guts to it as opposed to being a seductive distraction from the main plotline. Some of the vibes I get from this remind me of The Dark Knight Returns, though obviously that didn't involve Bane.

Guest cowgirl

i want catwoman :aphexsign:

I think The Riddler should be played by Johnny Depp

and have catwoman Angelina Jolie only because I wont be available to play the part. no no i just dont want megan foxx to destroy selena kyle

Animated_Catwoman_1.jpg

catwoman willl work only is she has her tits out all the way. just put some leather UNDER her boobs only

Anne Hathaway's catwoman will only work if she's naked with random patches of fur glued to her skin and a feather duster inserted into her anus

Archived