IGNORED

CLARK SUBFORUM CELEBRATION!

Mr12000

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clark is great. And if Cylob has a subforum, why not Clark? (though I didn't dig Totems Flare as much as others did, nor as much as other Clark/Chris Clark albums.)

Oh, and Clark is much more 'relevant' than Venetian Snares.

A weh yuh get dah new Clark deh dawdi?

A which colour dat?

Mad inno pardi!

A you alone have dah style deh dawdi di queen fi England haffi love off yardi.

Clark is great. And if Cylob has a subforum, why not Clark? (though I didn't dig Totems Flare as much as others did, nor as much as other Clark/Chris Clark albums.)

Oh, and Clark is much more 'relevant' than Venetian Snares.

'Relevance' is a silly word. Who cares? The reason Venetian Snares will be remembered and listened to in 30 years time (at least by me) is because he's created some of the most captivating, affecting and incredible music. It's more than just breakcore. I don't like breakcore, or even half of what he's done. It can be irritating. But he hits genuine highs. Tracks like Cancel, Miss Balaton and Bezcitny are so masterly composed and so far beyond most music. I'd rather three (or about 20 odd) unbelievable tracks amongst a hundred of less interesting possibly irritating tracks, than just the samey kind of insipid, neurotic, smarmy, meandering, hip-hop-ey, indie-electronica boring bilge.

What annoys me when people criticize Venetian Snares and then like shit like that, is that fair enough, you like that, but it's doubtless that it bends your mind, but people who like Venetian Snares seem to adore him, and with reason, because when played very loud there's nothing better.

And fuck if the track Hospitality isn't the best thing I've ever heard.

But thanksss Clark I downloaded your album and am listening to it nowww, it was unusually very quick to download and even Itunes, again unusually didn't stall when playing the tracks in there, so there is that, and it's niccee, surprise! I can't get enough of nice ineffective music! There's transitions in the music that don't mean anything and don't do anything, i thought I was still on track 1, whatever.

i think I hate music.. carry on thread!

Just don't criticize Venetian Snares wattm you dicks. :closedeyes:

Off topic: SHUT UP LIANNE :trashbear:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

NO WAY this is really happening??? omgz, I feel partly responsible as I resurrected a few old Clark threads while frying on acid listening to Totems Flare for the first time finally after Beneboi suggested it. I would like to thank Jehovah god all mighty, kill the white man!

clarkdance.gif

:beer:

Wait Clark is white??? FUCK THIS NOISE

woah, awesome!! It's about time!

...but why now?? Did I miss an album or EP announcement?

Nope. Somedy bumbed a thread about clark subforum. :emotawesomepm9:

I never thought any change in any board or anything in the internet would affect me so much...

As Cartman would say: "Seriously... guys... I'm so happy!"

Once again WATMM has proven its taste and orientation and greatness!

Thanks!

And thanks to Clark for being alive!

yea, plus his mind was made for him, he has to go by clark

but lets not worry about what joy rex wrote about him, after all, he did give him his own subforum after all this time so let us rejoice.

Archived