He's wearing a north face coat. This is clearly IDM movie of the year.

come to dc. every douche and his girlfriend in ugg boots wears a north face jacket and i can assure you they aren't idm.

How do you know they aren't IDM? Did you ask them?

IDM = North Face clothing and social awkwardness. It would not be surprising that true IDMer strangers would go under our radars because they would probably avoid the discussion at all costs. Think about it.

Edited by syd syside

this evening, walking in the ghetto part of town, i saw a girl wearing a north face jacket and zebra print leggings

fuck yes

what a combo

the fuck happened to this thread?

anyway latest featurette finally showing the other side of the temple with a skull on top, just like the palace of harkonen design giger made for dune, im sexweeing my pants

this evening, walking in the ghetto part of town, i saw a girl wearing a north face jacket and zebra print leggings

fuck yes

what a combo

stay away from my woman

the fuck happened to this thread?

trying not to blow Prometheus wad before June 8

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1683986/prometheus-r-rating.jhtml

Fresh off the release of a visually stunning new "Prometheus" featurette — which we can't stop talking about here at MTV News — comes this excellent tidbit from Fox studio chief Tom Rothman regarding the film's still-to-be-determined rating, which could very likely be an R.

"The rating board has not opined yet and it will go in to the board soon," Rothman told us on the press line for the studio's CinemaCon panel. "This I can tell you and I can tell all the fans, not one frame will be cut. The movie will be what it should be. We will not cut a frame of the film," he promised. "We will stand behind it 100 percent and if that means it's an R, then so be it, because not an ounce, not a percentage are we going to compromise the film."

Edited by baph

don't worry, ridley scott is all i'm concerned with at the moment OMG RIDLEY SCOTT. you just have to strap on the harness, he does the rest :wub:

Edited by tauboo

some might say it's in my contract to say that, and i have no intention of staying away from your woman

yeah

whatever

:nacmat:

scott is kind of a badass, anyone who works with him ends up beaming in interviews, its almost all you hear of, its all about how fucking amazing he is at what he does. watching both the alien and bladerunner documentaries i see why, the man is a visionary.

Edited by kaen

It looks promising and all but what's with the high-tech? I so liked that 80s vision of future in Alien... the low-power-consumable-semi-analog electronics and stuff... this looks too much like avatar...

and these women act too much like models and not enough scientists/pilots/technicians (think of Sigourney)....

and I thought the crash site was visited for the first time in Alien...WTF is this?!

edit:

if I think again... "I got a bad feeling about this drop."

- "You always say I got a bad feeling about this drop"

Edited by Godwin Austen

and I thought the crash site was visited for the first time in Alien...WTF is this?!

If the Alien films teached me one thing, it's to never trust Weyland-Yutani.

Edited by Gocab

It looks promising and all but what's with the high-tech? I so liked that 80s vision of future in Alien... the low-power-consumable-semi-analog electronics and stuff... this looks too much like avatar...

and these women act too much like models and not enough scientists/pilots/technicians (think of Sigourney)....

edit:

if I think again... "I got a bad feeling about this drop."

- "You always say I got a bad feeling about this drop"

Who says this film is set on LV-426?

Guest RadarJammer

I just read on twitter that the new trailer is spoiler filled so I think this is around when I stop watching these threads because someone is eventually going to spoil it somehow.

Who says this film is set on LV-426?

So there were more same ships, and there were more Space Jockeys, and they all had alien eggs on board... I'm still not sure this is any better....

don't watch it then?

I just read on twitter that the new trailer is spoiler filled so I think this is around when I stop watching these threads because someone is eventually going to spoil it somehow.

from reading the rumored 'official' synopsis, it now seems pretty accurate, and yes the international trailer does spoil a lot of it

It's supposed to be set on LV-223 also blow you load over this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byZkbNB3Jw&feature=player_embedded

i don't like it that they brought the alien on board in pretty much the same way as the first movie, i.e. not using common sense and touching everything you find in some alien ruin deathtrap.

Clothing wise I think Arcteryx is waaaay more IDM. Bloody expensive mind, but IDM to the core.

I have something very similar to this... but I bought it at the gap.

and Oh Yeah! Prometheus I'm looking forward to.