I seem to remember reading something where Nintendo said they'd never make another movie based on their games after The Super Mario Bros. movie changed cinema for all time.

Let's switch it up a little. Because movie adaptations of video games just doens't work out. We all know that.

I want BioWare to a Blade Runner game.

Blade-Runner-Cryengine-2-00.jpg

Blade-Runner-Cryengine-2-01.jpg

how about a film from a board game lol...that would be crazy...like, if you did fucking Battleships starring like, Rihanna or some-

oh wait.

Edited by BCM

Bananas in Pyjamas, a gripping crime thriller about Pedro "The Pig" Alfonso (Danny Trejo), a world weary detective known for his brutal but effective techniques, who is on the trail of two serial killers terrorizing Houston - mysterious twin brothers with an alarming skin condition (played by Bruce Willis & Danny Devito)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Very happy for a sequel. And not so I can mock it, so I can enjoy it and then mock it.

In Greek mythology, Epimetheus (Greek: Ἐπιμηθεύς) ("hindsight", literally "afterthinker,") was the brother of Prometheus ("foresight", literally "fore-thought"), a pair of Titans who "acted as representatives of mankind" (Kerenyi 1951, p 207). They were the inseparable sons of Iapetus,[1] who in other contexts was the father of Atlas. While Prometheus is characterized as ingenious and clever, Epimetheus is depicted as foolish.

Theres your film title right there.

In Greek mythology, Epimetheus (Greek: Ἐπιμηθεύς) ("hindsight", literally "afterthinker,") was the brother of Prometheus ("foresight", literally "fore-thought"), a pair of Titans who "acted as representatives of mankind" (Kerenyi 1951, p 207). They were the inseparable sons of Iapetus,[1] who in other contexts was the father of Atlas. While Prometheus is characterized as ingenious and clever, Epimetheus is depicted as foolish.

Theres your film title right there.

Don't hold your breath - it will probably be called something more obvious like "Prometheus II" or "Prometheuses" :emotawesomepm9:

Or should that be "Prometheuii"?

As long as Lindelof isn't involved I'll be on board.

guy needs to fuck off, seriously. peddle your watery, shambolic brand of suspense on your own television shows.

Amen.