IGNORED

WATMM in a Nutshell

Squee

They went with maximum authenticity with having the pedo guy sporting a mustache.

lol@1:05 kid sees goatse for first time

And for hilarity I will think that the grown up dude is the boy in the beginning 30 years later.

And for hilarity I will think that the grown up dude is the boy in the beginning 30 years later.

This is getting deep.

And kids, remember... NEVER use TextEdit, Word or whatever for chatting. It doesn't work that way.

I've had to delete some offensive posts from this thread - I am dead serious about the rule changes, and if you cannot conform to them, I suggest you find a new forum to associate yourselves with.

Also, talking about my family (in any way) is off limits - for no other reason than you owe me the respect due to the fact I run this site.

I'm not going to be as understanding/polite next time.

I also strongly suggest everyone who hasn't already read the Announcement that appears at the top of every forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yo_24bC_cM

The first 56 seconds describe how I feel everytime I log into WATMM...

mgnky2u1otniognhotnjoduxzgy5zjbjmjawzdvkzdi.png

Things that *really* annoy me about the internet, #1: the practice of linking to YouTube videos instead of expressing ideas in words, thereby putting the onus on the receiver of the communication to invest the necessary time (upfront, and with no idea of whether it will be worth it or not) to both watch the video and try to extract meaning from it, rather than leaving the onus on the person doing the communicating to actually take the time to explain what they mean. Especially when I'm either at work or busy touching myself.

in the future it will be impossible to express coherent thoughts in any more than 140 characters.

the future is fucking retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yo_24bC_cM

The first 56 seconds describe how I feel everytime I log into WATMM...

mgnky2u1otniognhotnjoduxzgy5zjbjmjawzdvkzdi.png

Things that *really* annoy me about the internet, #1: the practice of linking to YouTube videos instead of expressing ideas in words, thereby putting the onus on the receiver of the communication to invest the necessary time (upfront, and with no idea of whether it will be worth it or not) to both watch the video and try to extract meaning from it, rather than leaving the onus on the person doing the communicating to actually take the time to explain what they mean. Especially when I'm either at work or busy touching myself.

in the future it will be impossible to express coherent thoughts in any more than 140 characters.

the future is fucking retarded.

cool story bro

dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg

Archived