IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Desert burger looks very satisfying.  Many places to get burgers around here, but no deserts to eat them in.  Frustrating.

It was very tasty indeed ? 

2 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

switzerland?

yep! thats like a half hour walk from my place. Kaienspitz it's called, beautiful place (out in the country)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brian trageskin said:

can i come live with you, like, forever? i'll do the shopping, the cooking and the cleaning. i can teach you music theory. please say yes.

I'm down but this is a region where we don't go shopping yet. It's all hunting and pretend folklore and at night we make hardcore techno and dance with the devil.

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

Just now, eassae said:

Great shots! What program do you use for your post processing? DSLR or Mirrorless?

Thank you ?

I have a DSLR Canon EOS 750d. I use Adobe Lightroom.

Just now, eassae said:

A few years ago I started using DxO a little more than Lightroom, but just the other day I noticed that the split tone controls in LR were upgraded to color grading controls like you have in video editing environments, and they seem really cool. 

Oh, I don't know anything about DxO. I'm a bit of a software loyalist. Once I've got the hang of one software, I'm slow to adopt any other. But I'll take a look at it. See if I can understand how it differs.

30 minutes ago, Audioblysk said:

Some stuff I took a while back while on acid and climbing slimy limestone cliff things turned out neat 

B9817218-7258-4A40-8A4C-5713945D8167.jpeg

06BC3F58-EE1F-4555-99C3-E4F39AB8DAB0.jpeg

this looks almost as if it was created with some kind of fractal software - nice work 

Edited by o00o
  • Big Brain 1

Yeah that first one confuses my eye in an interesting way. Can't tell how far away anything is.

• Like 1

BtcHNb4.jpg

Uougnum.jpg

E1ZHHrc.jpg

Still trying to get the hang of dark shots. I also need a tripod and need to get on my roof if I'm going to take a decent photo of this. My windows refract light so there's always a weird glare.

f74ENZA.jpg

• Like 3