IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

A few mp3s on Coil's Musick to Play in the Dark Vol I and II cause the volume on my ipod to drop to almost silence. It's not just the mp3 volume that's effected, but all sounds associated with the ipod (volume adjust, etc.). The volume bar will still be up to where it is normally when this happens. If I switch to any other mp3 on the ipod, the volume is normal. It's just these 3 or 4 Coil mp3s affected, but on any other system there's nothing wrong with them. I was hoping google search would shed some light, or at least prove that other people have experienced track specific volume issues like this, but any volume issues I read about are not track specific. I'm going to reencode them, as that will probably fix it, but I will always be bothered by the lack of a logical explanation to this problem.... unless someone here can give me one. Inexplicible shit like this drives me up the wall.

I'm invited out to a happy hour get together by my fiance and all her co-workers, I don't know any of her co-workers nor can I relate to any of them as they're in an entirely different field of work, and they all make a bit more money than I do seeing as I'm still in shitty retail until I finish school... She claims they're all really nice though and want to meet me, I can't decide if I want to go or back out.

Edited by ghOsty

I'm invited out to a happy hour get together by my fiance and all her co-workers, I don't know any of her co-workers nor can I relate to any of them as they're in an entirely different field of work, and they all make a bit more money than I do seeing as I'm still in shitty retail until I finish school... She claims they're all really nice though and want to meet me, I can't decide if I want to go or back out.

In a kind of related fwp, my girlfriend does all kinds of cool shit with her friends but has no desire to get me involved with them

In a kind of related fwp, my girlfriend does all kinds of cool shit with her friends but has no desire to get me involved with them

She really doesn't like you and looking for a replacement.

Just go, if you hate them you can just get drunk

Good advice. Getting drunk is never wrong and if you play your cards right, she will never invite you to any other get-together's with her co-workers.

Edited by azatoth

train home from Nottingham - JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST

1) carriage STINKS of piss

2) took 2hrs to wait for a seat (even though i'm on crutches, no cunt so much as moved to give up a seat), then @ Brum New St i missed my connecting train due to mobility problems & had to wait another 2hrs to get westward

3) phogot my 60mg codeine god-sends (fuckin twat i know, my own fault), so all day pain is increasing & reaching critical mass of possible incontinence levels, soooooooo,,,,,,

4) went to loo, packed up vape with stinking nice Blue Cheese cannabis, got annialatered, seat in main carriage now free, pain "irrelevant due to exceptionally high stoned"

5) dribble

Just go, if you hate them you can just get drunk

Yeah ended up going, they talk a lot of business computer stuff but I'm on my 2nd rum and coke so I don't mind...

Tornado pulverized half of my neighborhood. My house was damaged but ultimately spared by a matter of feet. The new afx ep must have been on my doorstep at the time. A few days later it was on my step again. One of the volunteers helping with cleanup must have found it. The four corners of the box were kind of smushed, there was also a roofing nail pressed sideways into the box. Pulled the records out and they were mint.

I've been working in a vaguely remote spot for the last month or so, and all my coworkers are country fans. I am forced to hide my love of IDMs and can only indulge myself in secret on my bunk at night

PS holy shit saltykraut!

I've been working in a vaguely remote spot for the last month or so, and all my coworkers are country fans. I am forced to hide my love of IDMs and can only indulge myself in secret on my bunk at night

PS holy shit saltykraut!

I live in the country(now). I am from the near suburbs of chicago. It can be weird to say the least. I have met really nice people. I have met completely prejudiced dicks. I have neighbors who have barely acknowledged me over my 8 years of being in this neighborhood. As it turns out it is a click of sorts and I am not in it. once in a while I just blast cannibal corpse or crass with the windows open. sound travels "out here"

Edited by saltykraut

so after this post, turns out that a) the headphones in question just worked until the cable was moved a little and then the left ear died again, and b) the tyre really does have some kind of puncture because air continues to escape, albeit slowly enough that I could pump it up and ride if I needed to.

fuck this gay earth *cuts self*

People in my borough are up in arms and slinging poo at one another in heated political debate over black bears pillaging rubbish containers in a particular district after our governor asked fish and game authorities to relocate the bears instead of kill them.

The people in favor of killing them are calling the opposing side "liberal tree huggers" while the other side in favor of relocation is calling the former "heartless bastards" basically. Personally I think they should all fuck off and leave the bears alone, and not leave our trash out where bears can get to them. Plus this option costs the least amount of money.

Humans think we gotta be in charge of everything on Earth. Pfft.

People in my borough are up in arms and slinging poo at one another in heated political debate over black bears pillaging rubbish containers in a particular district after our governor asked fish and game authorities to relocate the bears instead of kill them.

The people in favor of killing them are calling the opposing side "liberal tree huggers" while the other side in favor of relocation is calling the former "heartless bastards" basically. Personally I think they should all fuck off and leave the bears alone, and not leave our trash out where bears can get to them. Plus this option costs the least amount of money.

Humans think we gotta be in charge of everything on Earth. Pfft.

same thing over here with deer. last thing i heard on the matter they want to give them birth control which costs money. i say kill them