IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

the techno lifestyle is a harsh mistress

she cuts you off from the human experience but she feeds you comforts to keep you complacent

there was a dream that was techno once, a world of pure sound beyond aesthetic or process

muthafuckas imma bring techno back

deleted all the music i've ever made & all the photos i've taken

going out to the bank to withdraw the rest of my money & give it away to strangers (already gave away $1000)

giving up my lease & gonna sleep outdoors by the traintrax & play ukulele

ahhh yeah fokes let's do this

okay i gave $1800 to some street kids, got about a hundred bucks left

what should i buy???

I can't tell if you're kidding around or having a manic episode. If the latter, I am sad to hear you got rid of your music.

deleted all the music i've ever made & all the photos i've taken

going out to the bank to withdraw the rest of my money & give it away to strangers (already gave away $1000)

giving up my lease & gonna sleep outdoors by the traintrax & play ukulele

ahhh yeah fokes let's do this

okay i gave $1800 to some street kids, got about a hundred bucks left

what should i buy???

I can't tell if you're kidding around or having a manic episode. If the latter, I am sad to hear you got rid of your music.

Jah Cryptogram, hope you're funnin but if not man hang in there. A'member, everyone goes south, every now and then:

nah i'm serious

it's 3am & i'm on the internet at tim hortons

i feel like whatever was going on over the last 48h is starting to wear off! that's good!

but all my music & all my money is gone & i don't have an apartment! as they say on the internet, that's problematic!

yeah but they call it the timbernet & autofilter any reference to DELICIOUS TIMBITS to refer to DELICIOUS TIMBITS

today ive eaten a banana & a cookie

walk the earth, smoke weed with some 13 yr old skaters, steal pies from windows, scream in the middle of the desert, piss off the edge of a glacier, dance to panpipe riddims with some mountain goats and then reach nirvana, after that get a job as a data processor or somethin

There's a triangular piece of land near me for sale for roughly £3,000, tempted to buy it and live a hippy life but I like downloaded music + chairs too much to yurt it.

Tim Horton's has internet?!

Yeah I used it a lot when I was living on my own as a student - it was either university internet or tim's.

yeah but they call it the timbernet & autofilter any reference to DELICIOUS TIMBITS to refer to DELICIOUS TIMBITS

today ive eaten a banana & a cookie

lol at the timbernet.

There's a triangular piece of land near me for sale for roughly £3,000, tempted to buy it and live a hippy life but I like downloaded music + chairs too much to yurt it.

what is love

baby don't yurt me

don't yurt me no more

Leave for Vietnam next Thursday.

Still too fat to fit into a two piece.

If they don't love you for who you are, they don't deserve you babycakes.