IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

^ craft some homemade nipple protectors out of plastersene.

ha!, yeah k

Buy some bodyglide man, works wonders for us chafers!

awesome, never heard of it. what kind of stores sell it?

ha!, yeah k

Fitness stores, places like sport-chek etc. You can get it on Amazon.com too.

I do 25km/ish a day at work in the warehouse in jeans lol. That bodyglide stuff works wonders man not a chafe in sight.

ha!, yeah k

Fitness stores, places like sport-chek etc. You can get it on Amazon.com too.

I do 25km/ish a day at work in the warehouse in jeans lol. That bodyglide stuff works wonders man not a chafe in sight.

thanks alot! you saved the day :)

Currently having a hard time searching for my old high school/college diplomas and report sheets. I shouldn't have trusted my mother to file them in the first place.

Edited by Perezvon

Shet, guys.

Lately I've been feeling really uninspired. Actually not bored or lazy, but fucking when I try to do music, let's say, I simply can't, like, get in the creative mood to be actually interested. This happens with the short stories I want to write, personal projects and etc. stuff. Any tips?

Work today was bullshit and got stuck for 20 minutes later than I normally leave.

But on the way home I thought "this ain't jack shit compared to what Nepal just got hit by." Seriously tho.

Good thing I had beer and leftover pizza waiting in the fridge.

Shet, guys.

Lately I've been feeling really uninspired. Actually not bored or lazy, but fucking when I try to do music, let's say, I simply can't, like, get in the creative mood to be actually interested. This happens with the short stories I want to write, personal projects and etc. stuff. Any tips?

Read/listen/watch/imbibe something new, that might spark you into wanting to get to doing those things yourself, to equal or to do better than that which you imbibed.

Also, a thing to try is to do some work the instant you get up in the morning, before eating or anything else. Just a tiny bit, perhaps a couple of paragraphs or a few bars of music...this will set the tone for the rest of the day, and it'll be easier to settle into more work later on.

I have a lot of time but am too lazy to make more music, I really want to but i don't want to feel like I'm forcing myself. Maybe I should try learning more self discipline and structure my free time more effectively

Shet, guys.

Go outside, meet up with friends, try something new (food, coffee etc.), watch a new and surprising movie, listen to soundtracks.

If all else fails, make some music that is completely out of your comfort zone. Make something corny, but just make something and finish it. It'll feel good and somehow inspire your to make the music you really like.

All those things help me.

Currently having a hard time searching for my old high school/college diplomas and report sheets. I shouldn't have trusted my mother to file them in the first place.

If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself. after I turned 18 I took all my shit so i didn't have to worry about my parents loosing it

- said some stupid shit to a coworker that's probably gonna turn to bad juju because she takes everything personally and gossips

- my debit card is missing and i require beer

I referred to Kindle Singles as Kindle Select twice in a submission email to the Amazon editor. Polite enough about it but I can't imagine it will help my chances in it being selected if I can't edit my emails right. :nacmat:

Can't tell if red poo from eating tomatoey chili last night or if my colon has finally given up the good fight.

Since I can't drink anymore because of bad GERD, I'm thinking "Why not Xanax?" If I'm inspecting my poop to this extent, the anxiety has already won.

Edited by baph

health insurance doesn't sound very hardcore, bro. what colour are you wearing today? is it more of that grey stuff? what's happening to our Braintree?

Feeling very disillusioned with my job right now. Feeling in general in my life like the lowest man on a totem pole that isn't all that big or impressive.

I guess I am feeling sorta uninspired musically too but mostly I just want to make Max patches. Fuck, I love Max.

health insurance doesn't sound very hardcore, bro. what colour are you wearing today? is it more of that grey stuff? what's happening to our Braintree?

Wearing black with cut-off Dickie's shorts. I own 3 gray shirts.

I just got benefits with the new job, which is great because my back is really fucked up from 1) Working in live sound for 10 years and 2) Getting hit by a car a few years ago.

Feeling very disillusioned with my job right now. Feeling in general in my life like the lowest man on a totem pole that isn't all that big or impressive.

I was here a little over a year ago. if you're feeling stuck in your job, make some changes, like asking to be transferred to another team, another region, whatever. maybe even a career change could be needed, if the problem is bad enough. change and risk-taking is essential when you're stuck in a rut or the rut will deepen.

Wearing black with cut-off Dickie's shorts. I own 3 gray shirts.

I just got benefits with the new job, which is great because my back is really fucked up from 1) Working in live sound for 10 years and 2) Getting hit by a car a few years ago.

fair enough. I will probably be eating my (joke) words when I get wiped out by a bus someday, I don't have health insurance.

I would recommend getting health insurance if you ride a motorcycle. A friend of mine got hit last year and she's really fortunate that she had a good insurance plan.

With that said, this is the first time in my life when I can actually afford it :wacko:

Kind of in the same boat with the job thing. I work with good people and get benefits but otherwise it's rather menial overall. And I've been there nearly a decade. Not sure if I'm really qualified for anything else above flipping burgers though, even with a college degree.

At least I made a donation to the Nepal earthquake relief effort two days ago. That alone is more meaningful than my whole job I think.

i swear olive oil has become really fucking expensive and it's in plastic bottles now

it must be some fucking nice plastic

it's not like there's less olives? isn't there always like too many olives anyway?