IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I am a judge for a very large cannabis cup and I have way too much to smoke. Over 60 different grams of concentrates (waxes, hashes, rosin, CO2 oil), Over 3 oz's of individual grams of cannabis... for free.

I have until Friday...

Coming to the kush cup in August?

I believe I can get judges tickets. :)

I am a judge for a very large cannabis cup and I have way too much to smoke. Over 60 different grams of concentrates (waxes, hashes, rosin, CO2 oil), Over 3 oz's of individual grams of cannabis... for free.

I have until Friday...

Do you judge it by how many times you sit back in the couch and say "breh"

I have until Friday...

Living that dream, breh

I have until Friday...

Coming to the kush cup in August?

I believe I can get judges tickets. :)

I wasn't planning on it, but it would be fun to get blasted in the ol' poutine trough made of cold granite we call 'Canada' with you, Mr. G :beer:

I have too much wine in my house.

I can sort that out for you. there will be a cleaning bill.

I'll do it for free. Wait, what kind of wine are we talking about?

If it's this - I'll pass.

frenchrabbitwinesfamily.jpg

I have too much wine in my house.

I can sort that out for you. there will be a cleaning bill.

I'll do it for free. Wait, what kind of wine are we talking about?

If it's this - I'll pass.

frenchrabbitwinesfamily.jpg

lol, looks like their marketing to kids

i put my taxes off until today (due tomorrow) and can't remember what free service i used last year, and don't remember anything about the previous years taxes :facepalm:

im too drunk to be faffing around with government jush

My company is moving offices in August. I kind of put it out of mind but I've been reading all these articles about how shitty open office arrangements are to work in, and I remembered that this is what I have to look forward to. I'm pretty sensitive to distractions so I think this is really going to fuck up my productivity and happiness.

On top of that the office will be in the next town over, which is a shithole, albeit with relatively cheap real estate. I was enjoying being able to walk or ride the bus to work but the commute is now going to be at least an hour long and there isn't even a bus stop closer than a mile away.

I'm starting to dread this change and starting to think that it might be time to look for a new job. Unfortunately I didn't get the "Associate" removed from my title like I hoped for from my annual performance review this week. My boss said overall he is very pleased with my performance and impressed with how much I've improved in the last year, and that my skills are above my title, but not quite at the level of the next one up. I really don't give a shit about my title but I don't want to have to explain that in the next interview if I have to leave before I can get it upgraded.

I really like the people I work with and I hate thinking this way but I have a strong feeling that I'm going to be pretty miserable in this new situation. Part of me is inclined to give it a chance but I fear my performance is going to be affected so much that it could fuck up my good name.

two fwps at the same time.

1.Got my fellowship (a success, but bear with me). Signed the contract. Two days later get notice of being shortlisted for government job. What do?

2. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? The think tank I'm working for launched this website last year in June: http://theasiafactor.ca/ Last week, the East-West Center launches this web site: http://japan.asiamattersforamerica.org/

FLOL

I'm so glad my government I did not vote for takes their war money straight from my pocket without me having to calculate it myself. You have my sympathies, Americans / self-employed businessmen.

edit: also all sales on my book have pretty much died, I guess I won't get many more until I release another one. But the one I'm planning now will take ages to finish...

:catface:

Edited by Bechuga

I think I did something wrong. Apparently I owe $20. That has never happened before. Whatever. It's filed.

edit: I'll sort it out later. Seriously don't care.

Edited by luke viia