IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

All I want is to buy a decent, comfortable pair of track pants, and yet somehow in the last 5 years or so the entire clothing industry decided that they're only going to make those stupid looking tapered ones with ankle sleeves.

incredibly, reading yr post and wondering how these pants look like, in that exact moment a dudebro wearingvsaid tapered trackpants walked by like a holographic encyclopedia entry. He looked like an idiot,

Recently my truck's transmission has started slipping on steep hills, won't engage at all, gas pedal does nothing. It could be a thousand things causing this, but I probably don't have the cash to fix any of it. I drive 40 minutes to work and will be totally stuck if my ride gives out, no buses get within at least a few miles of my house. doh

Can't find a third band to play a gig with my punk band so the event may be canceled. Wish the other guys in the band would get off their asses.

boss just asked me to stay a bit late because he has an appointment to get his haircut. 

not that we recently had a talk about letting me know day before or early in the day when we are to deviate from the norm of the schedule. 

Can't find a third band to play a gig with my punk band so the event may be canceled. Wish the other guys in the band would get off their asses.

just switch up instruments and make up some shit and you'll be the 3rd band. beastie boys used to open for themselves all the time apparently. 

Or drum machine + distorted bass + scream some vaguely subversive sounding things.  Then give it a fun name like Renegade Fist Destroyer or Disgusting With Salsa.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Haha, that's a fun idea, but doesn't help me put more butts in seats. We need at least 50 people to come to be invited back.

I love being in this band, it's just hard motivating the other guys to get shit done. The drummer is in another band that's pretty successful and takes up most of his time and the other two don't often leave their fucking house.

Yeah actually I had a very similar problem with one of my bands.  Three of us were total introvert home bodies, and the other guy was out of control with drinking and drugs and probably pissed off more people than he made friends with... so getting people out to shows was just never going to happen.  Everyone was really bad when it came to responding about important things (jams, demos, shows, etc.).  We're about to take another crack at it though, and the guy who was the crazy partier has been sober for 2 years and has really upped his make-things-happen game.  I'm optimistic.  They're all stellar musicians, so if we can just keep our eye on the prize things should work out.

This is somewhat late to post, but I scorched a bag of microwave popcorn last night. Smoke came out of the bag as soon as I opened it and it smelled like burnt cardboard the rest of the night. Good thing the fire alarm didn't sound.

thats ok

amdrunkforfirsttimeinalongtime-stillcantusespacebarinforumusingmsedge

soak up with a hearty breakfast brunch, sorted, plus any excuse for bacon

This is somewhat late to post, but I scorched a bag of microwave popcorn last night. Smoke came out of the bag as soon as I opened it and it smelled like burnt cardboard the rest of the night. Good thing the fire alarm didn't sound.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/microwave-popcorn

People on here and facebook keep posting New York Times articles that I can't read unless I subscribe to NYT.  Does literally everyone else have an account to the NYT for some reason?  And is there a good reason why it's more popular than the thousands of other online news outlets?