IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

A girl who I am very, incredibly into just got paraletically drunk at a party, I offered to take her home so she actually made it there safely, she invited herself back to mine, constantly tried to winch me, curled up in a ball on top of me,grabbed my dick, and I wrapped her up in a blanket while she passed out and went to my room cos I'm not a piece of shit. Sometimes it's a pain in the arse having a conscience. She was absolutely ganting for It, and although I'm drunk aswell, I feel like consent involves being roughly the same drunk.

Edited by messiaen

A girl who I am very, incredibly into just got paraletically drunk at a party, I offered to take her home so she actually made it there safely, she invited herself back to mine, constantly tried to winch me, curled up in a ball on top of me,grabbed my dick, and I wrapped her up in a blanket while she passed out and went to my room cos I'm not a piece of shit. Sometimes it's a pain in the arse having a conscience. She was absolutely ganting for It, and although I'm drunk aswell, I feel like consent involves being roughly the same drunk.

You gotta just sting your dick in like a bee

This is a success. Congrats.

GoFundMe gave me a refund for the money I donated to ChenGOD's friend's campaign. Wonder what happened.

Something to do with sanctions, am trying to find out more.

Kinda drifting away from one of my best friends, sucks that he's like the only one I regularly hang out with...

I've always kinda known he was dramatic but, these days I'm older and I'm just kinda tired of hearing all of it... We've known each other for years, and he used to be a decent guy to hang with, but these days increasingly so it's always something, his  terrible taste in women, that becomes, his fucked up relationships that get horribly dysfunctional because they dont end when they should (one of them ending in a series of court cases over who owes who what), his work drama, his shitty roommates and landlords because he pretty much lives in a shared rental house rather than a proper apartment, etc... it's always something, and a lot of it seems to be stemmed from his inability to get himself away from these situations and I'm getting kinda tired of it all...

... I need new friends.

Edited by ghOsty

Adulting

Pmuch ghosty. I've cut out a number of people over the years, not because they're bad people but people change as they get older, interests and values diverge, so on. It always sucks but such is life, I think?

=/

I bought some indian curry snack because i had it at my friends house and it was really good... And i ate too much i guess, went right through me, fast, and angrily.

I was in the middle of listening to a new leaked Louis CK set, which had me laughing pretty hard, but paused it about a third of the way through because I had some shit to do.  When I went back to it, the vid had been removed and appears to have been removed anywhere else it may have once been.  Either that or my googling skills have really gone to shite.  You'd think it would be on Pirate Bay or something.  iirc it was over an hour long!  

FWS: finally used iirc in a post.

Oh shit it's gone?? That was great and I only listened once :^(

Edit: it's on slsk. Listening for the second time, that fucking guy sat next to the mic....

Edited by hello spiral