IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Fun/Stupid bank story ----

Wow, so big name banks are taking cannabis industry deposits?? That's huge news to me. Is it because you guys are a nonprofit?

maybe he shouldn't have mentioned the story because the media has been going on about how the banks won't take the money for fear of federal law for ages. Maybe the thought of missing out on all that money has chipped away at their resolve. Whatever happened it's unusual like you said, at least perhaps to those of us not on the ground.

three different people wouldn't let me merge today on two different roads. Had to push my way in each time. Where's the courtesy on the road guys, i've been in front of you for a while now, now i need to go that way. Two times it was to go into the slow lane too, and once into the fast lane, but that's cause i had to turn right at an intersection and that guy sped up on me so i had to beep my horn which, he ignored, so i hung my arm out the window and started pulling into his lane more fully, jesus christ what a maniac i just wanted to go that way, i'll be out of your way in a sec. Bag of dicks the lot of them.

I always seem to get one nasty cold in the summer, right towards the end. >.<

feel bettah, get outside get some sunshine the vitamin D will help your cold

And make your skin age. win win. ;-p /dleet is a sunscreen kind of guy

Do you think the sun ages your skin quicker than the 9000 chemicals in your sunscreen mister? lol

edit: depends if you're fair skinned or not actually.. if your fair skinned sun screen is best.

Edited by StephenG

And make your skin age. win win. ;-p /dleet is a sunscreen kind of guy

Do you think the sun ages your skin quicker than the 9000 chemicals in your sunscreen mister? lol

edit: depends if you're fair skinned or not actually.. if your fair skinned sun screen is best.

lucky i don't go out in the sun much then.

, not all SPF products are harmful, and not all sunscreens are created equal. There are two categories:

Physical sunscreen, or sunblock, contains natural minerals such as titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that cover the surface of skin to physically block or reflect broad spectrum of the sun's UVA and UVB rays. Unless you're using high-end physical SPF products, sunblock can be thick and messy to apply, sometimes leaving a white sheen and residue that can clog pores and require scrubbing and rubbing to remove.

Chemical sunscreen, on the other hand, contains synthetic ingredients such as oxybenzone and octinoxate, which are absorbed into the skin to filter and absorb UV rays, effectively protecting deeper layers of skin. Because it is absorbed, chemical sunscreen can lead to skin irritation and other adverse reactions. Plus, the ingredients can generate cell-damaging free radicals when exposed to the sun.

I think that i use a physical sunscreen, cause it's pretty thick and you don't want to get it on anything. I will be checking what i buy from now on though. Queensland has the highest rates of skin cancer in the world. So it's indispensable.

Fun/Stupid bank story ----

Wow, so big name banks are taking cannabis industry deposits?? That's huge news to me. Is it because you guys are a nonprofit?

I honestly couldn't tell you! I was in there for 3 hours between the lawyers and bullshit. The irony of this is Uncle Sam still wants his bite for taxes, and we have to pay. It was a debacle.

maybe he shouldn't have mentioned the story because the media has been going on about how the banks won't take the money for fear of federal law for ages. Maybe the thought of missing out on all that money has chipped away at their resolve. Whatever happened it's unusual like you said, at least perhaps to those of us not on the ground.

There's a reason I didn't name the bank. Let's just say, the best money launderers are the ones who operate in plain sight and with little to no legal consequence.

* Incoming FBFWP *

I see some of the most boring shit on FB that gets double-digit likes, yet I posted one of RackaRacka's Ronald McDonald vids on there this morning and...NOTHING. Not even one fucking comment. Surprisingly my Friends count hadn't changed either.

But still...FUCK BORING FECESBOOK UP THE ARSE

Humour is a rare quality on FB anymore.

Edited by ambermonk

Alright, so this is kind of weird --my friend's coworker (front desk, hotel) went to jail many years ago, for a couple reasons, one of which was stealing three puppies at gunpoint from someone who was selling them on craigslist. So yesterday I knew she was going to be working with him and joked that she should bring in some puppies, announce she was selling them, and see what happens. She obviously didn't. But turns out she didn't have to, because one of the hotel guests walked in with 3 puppies while they were working, and announced she was selling them! Needless to say my friend was a bit unnerved by how much he was fawning over them. After the guest leaves, he simply states "I love puppies." Heheh, yeah, so we read... I'm kind of uneasy about my friend working with this guy, as it's just the two of them, during the night shift, and he has a history of violence and suffers from PTSD. I am however looking forward to some good work stories. This guy's past is fucking insane.

Alright, so this is kind of weird --my friend's coworker (front desk, hotel) went to jail many years ago, for a couple reasons, one of which was stealing three puppies at gunpoint from someone who was selling them on craigslist. So yesterday I knew she was going to be working with him and joked that she should bring in some puppies, announce she was selling them, and see what happens. She obviously didn't. But turns out she didn't have to, because one of the hotel guests walked in with 3 puppies while they were working, and announced she was selling them! Needless to say my friend was a bit unnerved by how much he was fawning over them. After the guest leaves, he simply states "I love puppies." Heheh, yeah, so we read... I'm kind of uneasy about my friend working with this guy, as it's just the two of them, during the night shift, and he has a history of violence and suffers from PTSD. I am however looking forward to some good work stories. This guy's past is fucking insane.

Fuuuuuuu

My internship might be in jeopardy because of a conviction for theft under $1000 (the actual amount was less than $150) that happened more than 20 years ago that I thought had been pardoned. Turned out it hadn't.

Fuck my life.

:/ any chance you can explain it to them and clear the air?

Highly doubtful. My only hope is that because I paid the fine instead of serving time I will be cleared. It's fucking stupid, because all I'm really guilty of here is not ensuring the pardon was taken care of to ensure they never found out if committed a crime. Which is ridiculous to me.

-sie-

20 fucking years ago. This is the kind of thing gives rich kids with good lawyers the advantage if they fuck up in the adolescence. I mean bush got to be the figurehead for an whole country. Just keep chipping away at it chen, i hope that it's alright.

:/ any chance you can explain it to them and clear the air?

also zephyr that puppy story is insane! maybe the original owner was abusive and wouldn't give them up?

Nah, they were trying to sell them and he went to their house with a gun and was like "give me your puppies if you don't wanna die!" I made up that quote, but the rest of it is essentially how it went down. They were presumably some rare breed of dog going for a lot of money. The same week he shot some middle aged lady in the hip. Dude's hardcore.

dude's a hardcore idiot, more like it :p

Chen - mind explaining the original theft story here? I'm curious, and you know we ain't gonna judge for it.

Oh I was young and stupid, and I worked at a big retail chain here, saw some fancy bicycle pedals that had obviously been sat in the back for yonks and figured no one would be the wiser. Put them in my bag one day and store security was on me like a hawk when I left work that day.

Stupid fuck - who knew that $120 bike pedals would bite me in the ass this hard.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄