IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

ah my fastwalking brethren

Death to pavement zombies!

Haha, my wife's a fast walker. When i tell her this, she disagrees and says im judging her walking pace :P so i have to tell her "hey sweetie, since im a slooow walker, you should slow down a bit so i can walk side by side with you." Lol

So a big first world pet peeve of mine is when people talk unnecessarily / excessively / randomly about drinking or drinks. I have zero judgement of drinkers, I drink moderately here and there (used to much more often), and many of my friends are regular drinkers. I don't know what it is, but I just have this thing that makes me wanna to roll my eyes/sigh/curse people out in my mind when they brag about drinking hard or... The worst... When its Friday and your co-worker derails a serious group topic and confesses "uggh I just want a drink now", "omg its Friday, i can't wait for the day to end so i can grab a drink".... All i can think in that moment is OH GAWD SHUTTHEFUCKUPPPPPP. But instead i just fake laugh "haha heh yeeah"

So a big first world pet peeve of mine is when people talk unnecessarily / excessively / randomly about drinking or drinks. I have zero judgement of drinkers, I drink moderately here and there (used to much more often), and many of my friends are regular drinkers. I don't know what it is, but I just have this thing that makes me wanna to roll my eyes/sigh/curse people out in my mind when they brag about drinking hard or... The worst... When its Friday and your co-worker derails a serious group topic and confesses "uggh I just want a drink now", "omg its Friday, i can't wait for the day to end so i can grab a drink".... All i can think in that moment is OH GAWD SHUTTHEFUCKUPPPPPP. But instead i just fake laugh "haha heh yeeah"

i had a nice cider when i got home from work today. 

CWgatuYWUAETMTs.jpg

AH FUCK I think I finally came down with a cold after over a year of no sickness whatsoever.  Here I thought my immune system had finally achieved god status.

What an odd coincidence. I'm in the very same boat.

Good thing I already have the next four days off from work.

Strangely enough, I woke up the next day with 0 symptoms.  I was certain I'd caught it this time for sure.  Maybe my immune system really has reached god status.  My friend who I hang out with practically every other day is fluing stupid hard.

FWP I need to get up in 7 hours but I want to watch some TV before bed.  That would lead to me not getting a satisfactory amount of sleep.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

lol

I was at an 8 hour meeting today. I hated every second of it.

Never fun.

Did they at least cater a decent lunch?

My company usually brings in a good lunch. Doesn't make up for hours of line item budgeting but meh.

Was in the middle of an online survey about protein products (shakes, bars, powders, etc) and to a question regarding where said products in a store can be found, I answered, "The area where you find fuel to become the almighty vanquisher of evil minions." As soon as I clicked the next page button, I was disqualified. Oops.

Bear in mind these surveys are based on random selection, as I have no way of knowing their content before proceeding.

Every day I download more music despite the fact that I already have 100+ hours of unheard downloads.  I don't know when I'm going to get around to hearing it all.  To make matters worse, the idea of revisiting the Vsnares discography just occurred to me.  Life was so much simpler before torrents became a thing.

Every day I download more music despite the fact that I already have 100+ hours of unheard downloads. I don't know when I'm going to get around to hearing it all. To make matters worse, the idea of revisiting the Vsnares discography just occurred to me. Life was so much simpler before torrents became a thing.

For real though. "Ooh Orange Milk released like 7 new albums! ... Orrr I'm listening to every Analord and Bubblebath again."

I've been trying to work through the Datach'i back catalog for a month.

It's madness.  And I'm at a stage where I even want to hear all the music that was historically influential, even if it's something I wouldn't be that into.  Like "I should really hear some Eagles albums" or Justin Bieber or whatever the fuck.  But it's hard enough finding time to hear the music I love, let alone all the stuff that confounds me.

I have reason to believe Big Brother is monitoring my online activity. Sometimes when I post a comment about Trump on FB the page quickly scrolls upward. Even on this message board the site page turns black in the browser window when I'm reading a thread about Trump.

Hell, maybe this post will get deleted by an outside party somehow.