IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

This muesli has got a completely fucked raisin:date ratio. Fucking hate raisins. 

lol why did you buy muesli with raisins?  :cerious:

I tried a new, raisin-free brand last week, but it cost nearly twice as much and tasted stale from day 1.  :catrage:

This muesli has got a completely fucked raisin:date ratio. Fucking hate raisins. 

lol why did you buy muesli with raisins?  :cerious:

I tried a new, raisin-free brand last week, but it cost nearly twice as much and tasted stale from day 1.  :catrage:

blechhh

I developed a taste for raisins by having to eat box after box of muesli with raisins and getting tired of picking them out... pretty much forced myself to enjoy them

they're still awful though

Edited by span

I failed to get to choir rehearsal.  Had a picture in my head of the place I was going, but it was the wrong place.  Left my cell at a friend's house so I couldn't check the actual address.  Also ruined my friend's coffee maker this morning because I neglected to put any water in it.  Had to go out and find a replacement, which cost $76.  And last but not least I didn't pass the second and final test for the caption writing "job" I was applying for.  (It was an online thing that was probably not going to amount to more than minimum wage, but looked kind of fun and seemed like something i'd be able to do with relative ease.)  My brain is a tangled mess of misfiring neurons.  Today was a good day.

Fuuuck. I'm getting sick again.

I'm still sick two weeks after catching flu off someone, in the middle of summer. fun tiemz.

I've still got the wheezing cough I developed early-mid December. Fever only came on this week, wheeeeeee

I'm still sick two weeks after catching flu off someone, in the middle of summer. fun tiemz.

So January in Australia is the middle of Summer? For some reason I have difficulty researching which seasons are which in different hemispheres. The info would be useful to me as I am growing some Australian plants and am attempting to acclimate them up here so knowing what this time of year is like there would be useful!

pls.

So January in Australia is the middle of Summer? For some reason I have difficulty researching which seasons are which in different hemispheres. The info would be useful to me as I am growing some Australian plants and am attempting to acclimate them up here so knowing what this time of year is like there would be useful!

pls.

that's right. summer is Dec-Jan-Feb.

I've left my glasses in the train. Until I get myself a new pair, I have to choose between wearing none and give myself a headache, wearing an old pair that's too corective and give myself a headache or wearing contact lenses full time and give myself a headache. This is giving me a headache.

I'm torrenting many of the albums I own because it's faster than going through my CD collection and ripping everything myself.  So I'm breaking the law because following it is terribly inefficient.

I bought a couple terabyte backup drive specifically to mirror my music directories. In case my main hard drive ever crashes.

Also another option is to burn chunks of it to blu ray discs.

I did that too in case my backup drive fails >.<

edit: assuming you must have had a hard drive crash or something? I am running Yadis! Backup. Auto writes my music folders to wherever I designate. It's free and I haven't had any issues so far.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I'm torrenting many of the albums I own because it's faster than going through my CD collection and ripping everything myself.  So I'm breaking the law because following it is terribly inefficient.

lol I've done this. With a CD I can see on a shelf 4ft away.

*googles [albumtitle] 320 zip*

maybe if you didn't have to reach past that build a giant bumble bee box your discs would be more accessible?

:rolleyes:

literally fucks right off*

No HD crash here.  I just have a 700+ CD collection and I've only ripped maybe 1/10th of it.  There's no way it's ever going to happen. So when I want to hear something from it I usually just head straight to pirate bay.  Otherwise I have to find the CD (they're all in boxes), rip it onto my super slow old lap top, transfer it to an external drive, then transfer it to my current lap top.  So many steps!  So unless it's super rare, I just torrent.

huh... I too have a huge CD collection but I always just ripped albums as soon as I got them, and I've been maintaining the same files (copied from hard drive to hard drive) ever since.

Does the sound quality of digi files degrade when copied so many times over time? =/