IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

indeed

seeing this today, not looked @, actually seen, the agency of it, the horror of it, the fact that Michael quesy Gove still has some kind of career,

"1st in line, oh mein worshipful majesty Drumpfy?"

2017, & every cunt thinks 2016 was shiiiiite.......

PAY-NO-SOCIAL-USE-President-elect-Donald

I used to love them but haven't had them in years.

Bought a multipack on the way into work this evening. Dunno if they changed the recipe or if they've always been like this and my tastebuds were ignorant but the ready salted ones taste like sawdust and woodglue.

I fucked up the drum arrangement to a song I'm recording.  It's all wrong!  The section's super proggy, and the drums need to smooth it all out, but they're just weirding it up.  Damn it.  I can probably rerecord it without the sound changing too much... I hope.  Also I'm 8 songs into this album and none of my band mates know I'm recording it yet... lol.

FWP: I updated my OS and lost a bunch of plugins. Goodbye, Battery 3.

FWS: I just upgraded all of my plugins. Hello, Komplete 11.

I fucked up the drum arrangement to a song I'm recording.  It's all wrong!  The section's super proggy, and the drums need to smooth it all out, but they're just weirding it up.  Damn it.  I can probably rerecord it without the sound changing too much... I hope.  Also I'm 8 songs into this album and none of my band mates know I'm recording it yet... lol.

How many albums are you working on right now?!

Gay Ben has confirmed that a couple of movies set in the Half-Life/Portal universe and directed by JJ Abrams are on the way.

fuck.

That has been rumored for a bunch of years. Did he tell that during last night's AMA?

yeah. "they're coming".

I remember the first time news came out about a possible HL movie, like 7 or 8 years ago or whenever it was, I sent Gabe a short email saying it was a terrible idea and I hoped Valve wouldn't consider it, just cos I honestly thought it needed saying and he welcomes comments/community feedback. I still think it's a terrible idea. JJ fucking Abrams. I guess the real question is who's writing them though.

Edited by usagi

I watched the first 2 minutes of this

https://youtu.be/i4EM6MNe83c

STOP FUCKING SLURPING!!!!!

In some cultures slurping is considered respectful when eating.

Annoying to me but in Japanese culture it's considered rude not to slurp your food especially noodles.

I watched the first 2 minutes of this

https://youtu.be/i4EM6MNe83c

STOP FUCKING SLURPING!!!!!

In some cultures slurping is considered respectful when eating.

Annoying to me but in Japanese culture it's considered rude not to slurp your food especially noodles.

I know, but use your teeth... dear god, man!

^ (pretend Morgan Freeman pointing meme) he's right, you know. After my time in Japan, it's a cultural trait I've carried on to this day.

As far as the vid is concerned tho, the ramyun (noodle) slurping doesn't bother me as much as the open mouth chewing. But let me also clarify that the vid is in Korea and not Japan.

Not gonna lie though, that food looks pretty tasty.

How many albums are you working on right now?!

Of my own, just two.  SFTBL (new name needed for originals) and The Sky Lit Up.  There was a lull in the SFTBL recording so I got bored and started writing/recording more TSLU songs... which has been moving along very rapidly.  I don't know when or if that band will do anything more live.  But I could see it going on indefinitely as a studio project.  I'm thinking of sending what I have so far out to labels, since I think it has a sound that many might be interested in... but it's a real long shot considering we've accomplished absolutely nothing as far as touring and building a fan base goes, and that tends to be what they care about most.

Splashed diesel fuel on my clothes while refueling the Bobcat at work. Now it stinks of diesel fumes everywhere I walk. It's a good thing I don't smoke.

Heard Coca-Cola is good for washing out petroleum product, will try adding that to the detergent next laundry day.