IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I gave my EP a listen today. I thought I was ok with it but man.. I'm not really feeling it anymore? So far it has taken me almost 4 years to put 5 tracks together lol

I'd say trust your past judgment and be satisfied with what you considered finished at the time. You might just not be in the mood for those tracks right now.

i have a man cold. yesterday was just a bad sore throat , now i'm cold and achey

now it's time for Neocitran, which tastes not great but i find it strangely satisfying 

I gave my EP a listen today. I thought I was ok with it but man.. I'm not really feeling it anymore? So far it has taken me almost 4 years to put 5 tracks together lol

did you put a donk on it ??

I find putting a donk on anything works wonders.

When was the last time you revised the tracks?  I find remixing old tracks often breathes enough new life into them for me to get excited about them again.  Sometimes it will just be one minor adjustment or detail that makes all the difference.

Share the tracks! I want to hear Squee tracks =)

fwp... I'm smoking too much. I seem to replace one vice with another.

In my early years it was hard drugs, replaced that with weed. Replaced weed with alcohol, finally kicked the major drinking habit about a year ago, and now I'm smoking, about 8-10 smokes a day.

ffs

replace smokes with cumming.

8-10 a day? by the end i'd be spurting puffs of jizz dust

exactly, it's an unsustainable and therefore self-limiting habit. it's the humane option.

Cumming for leading world religion by 2020.

no u

what file manager did you end up using? i want to add custom sounds/ringtones but everything is trying to make me add itunes and fuck that

I used a viewer to read the files that were backed up from the iPhone to the PC, I didn't use an actual file manager on the iPhone to manipulate files on the iPhone. I'd be surprised if the Apple church doctrine would permit such a freethinking action. godspeed.

Edited by usagi

replace smokes with cumming.

8-10 a day? by the end i'd be spurting puffs of jizz dust

exactly, it's an unsustainable and therefore self-limiting habit. it's the humane option.

Cumming for leading world religion by 2020.

if only all my addictions worked like this

I'd say trust your past judgment and be satisfied with what you considered finished at the time. You might just not be in the mood for those tracks right now.

Yeah, I think they're done actually...

I find putting a donk on anything works wonders.

When was the last time you revised the tracks?  I find remixing old tracks often breathes enough new life into them for me to get excited about them again.  Sometimes it will just be one minor adjustment or detail that makes all the difference.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna go back and add and remove some stuff :)

Share the tracks! I want to hear Squee tracks =)

A couple of them have already been shared, but they've never been 100% finished. But so far it's 5 tracks and they add up to 27:08 minutes.

i quit by using champix

I only just started smoking last August, I'm not a lifelong smoker or anything like that. But you recommend Champix?

I might give it a go. My doctor would def be on board as she knows I have high BP etc.

i quit by using champix

I only just started smoking last August, I'm not a lifelong smoker or anything like that. But you recommend Champix?

I might give it a go. My doctor would def be on board as she knows I have high BP etc.

worked great for me  :ok: