IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

yea yea, two bottles of chlorine based stuff... several hours of pumping.. gotta be somewhere deeper inside.. both the sink & bathtub are clogged & if I fill the sink with water it’ll push water out the bathtub drain... the loo isn’t clogged tho... dunno, an expert shall solve this, not looking forward to the bill tho...

it’s done, the drainage assassin wasn’t cheap, 150 eurocoins. New FWP: one of my roomies is now somehow out on an emotional revenge trip because I lectured her that her grand idea of “simply” cleaning that drain with Coca Cola, vinegar, or oil fucking sucks. She’s a temporary roomie & gone in 3 weeks tho so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Slsk is still a thing?

Latest FWP is I've been laying down electronic drum patterns on a computer for years, but it takes more effort for me to maintain a basic drum beat on an actual live drum set. My buddy was kind of showing me the ropes last night while he was on guitar, and we initiated an impromptu jam session. This is only the beginning though.

consistently feel like I'm underachieving at life.

I hear that.  Artistically I feel like I've accomplished quite a bit, but I've never had/probably never will have an audience for it, so that feels like a pretty big failure.  In every other aspect of life I feel very far behind everyone else, and I can't believe how much time has past.  I expect that all my best times are behind me.  lol

consistently feel like I'm underachieving at life.

I expect that all my best times are behind me.  lol

I hope not!

Part of getting older I guess? =/

Yeah, and the window of opportunity for anyone trying to make it performing/producing music closes pretty rapidly after 30.  Sooner than that really.  I've always been so caught up in the creative process that I've never taken the necessary steps to set the rest of the cogs in motion.  All the necessary marketing bullshit stuff that I hate.  That's actually the most important part for anyone who wants music making to be more than a hobby, and I've put almost no effort into it.  So stupid.  I also should have moved to a bigger city that actually has a music scene when I was 20.  Anyway, I only have myself to blame for squandering all my dreams.

I’m so fucking tired, you guys.

Still haven’t had a day off since last summer. Kill me.

Damn man.  Take some time off!  I'm sure anyone you're working for would understand.

Why can't you take a day off! =(

I’m a freelancer

I recall that you're freelancing yes, and maybe that's a good sign you've drummed up enough business to stay so busy!? But your health is important too. Take a day or two off sometime, somehow. 

Why can't you take a day off! =(

I’m a freelancer

I recall that you're freelancing yes, and maybe that's a good sign you've drummed up enough business to stay so busy!? But your health is important too. Take a day or two off sometime, somehow.

Yeah, I know. But I also have a hard time relaxing when I finally get a couple of hours of free time.

Take the times oph 2 put out teh Mr. Roque EP phinally!

edit: pls

Almost there... I think? But still not quite happy with it. Most of the ep (in its current state at least) can be heard in a mix I did for MDM Chaos’ show. I’ll upload it tomorrow ;)

I kinda know what that's like. Like you're almost still wired from all the long hours and you can't get out of "work mode" (at least it's that way for me).

Hope you catch a break sometime man! When you finally get a solid vacation it's going to feel that much better ;)

Every time a male celebrity's picture appears on my fb feed I assume they've been called out as a serial groper/rapist.  The latest was the ginger dude from Happy Days, and I was like "ah shit not you too Ron Howard."  But then I saw he was just teaching an acting masterclass.

internet at home went out yesterday. after doing all the typical reset stuff i called comcast for support solving and they said they show it is down and sent a reset message to the modem but it didn't help so a tech has to come out. this whole process causes me dread for a while because wtf don't want to deal w/this shit.. so 1st available tech is today between 2-4 but i have to work so next available is tuesday morning but that's no good for me either so wednesday morning is when my internet will hopefully be fixed.

it's annoying mostly but i'm good w/a few days of no internet bullshit in my life. so perhaps this isnt' a 1st world problem. but fuck it.