IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Tired of snow. I'm house-sitting all week but barely made all the way in my little Nissan. If it weren't for studded tires, this would've been a much greater problem.

average build thieves

FWP: having to constantly fight the urge to eat whatever food I'm meant to deliver, working for Skip the Dishes.  I really want to show up on someone's door step and just reimburse them the cost of the meal + tip for making them starve a while longer while they order something else.  I wonder how that's gone down in the past?  (Clearly someone somewhere has done this.)

average build thieves

FWP: having to constantly fight the urge to eat whatever food I'm meant to deliver, working for Skip the Dishes.  I really want to show up on someone's door step and just reimburse them the cost of the meal + tip for making them starve a while longer while they order something else.  I wonder how that's gone down in the past?  (Clearly someone somewhere has done this.)

what type of people do you deliver for? like age bracket

The goddamn snow again. It warmed up just above freezing yesterday, melting quite a bit of snow from the dump just a day and a half ago...just to have it dump all over again as I type this.

The amount of snow accumulation is too damn high

bottom text

Motherfucking no.

Also, I went to some comedy night thing hosted by a girl I'm kind of into.  Her set had a bit about being a lesbian, so I was like aww shit.  But then she ended up kissing my face on two separate occasions over the course of the night.  What does it mean????

Motherfucking no.

Also, I went to some comedy night thing hosted by a girl I'm kind of into.  Her set had a bit about being a lesbian, so I was like aww shit.  But then she ended up kissing my face on two separate occasions over the course of the night.  What does it mean????

lesbian but she's practicing sucking your soul out, when she has her moment she will pounce and you'll be nothing other than a lifeless husk?

Are you very feminine? Is it possible that she has mistaken you for a woman?

Bisexual?

I've dated a couple of bisexual girls. The other one was mainly into men and the other into girls. It was not as interesting as one might think.

Motherfucking no.

lesbian but she's practicing sucking your soul out, when she has her moment she will pounce and you'll be nothing other than a lifeless husk?

That's probably it.

Are you very feminine? Is it possible that she has mistaken you for a woman?

My sleek little frame is pretty feminine, my beard and voice not so much.

Bisexual?

I've dated a couple of bisexual girls. The other one was mainly into men and the other into girls. It was not as interesting as one might think.

I know a guy who's in a long term open relationship with a self-professed lesbian.  She's fooling no one other than herself.  Bi could be it tho, but that makes her bit rather misleading.  I guess you gotta go with whatever provides better joke fodder... or with whatever leads to less creepy guys harrasing you at the bar.  Either of those are legit motivators.  Or she's just indiscriminately really kissy.

got a massive cocoon with RUGS and I’m still not even in the correct country

5_D27_E74_A_FE0_C_42_FF_B472_65_C325392_

74_ADFA60_B338_4_BE0_8785_E089509_B7_AAB

also omfg Europe is still in winter mode...? Gtfo

also hurt my foot hiking yesterday... just want to be at home now tbh.. but my bus is going Friday..

also, Copenhagen is fkn expensive and I have like 100€ left lol.

on the upside, first person I’ve exchanged words with here was a lady working in a coffee shop who likes my tan and we’re sending nudes back and forth, that’s good.