IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Motherfucking no.

Also, I went to some comedy night thing hosted by a girl I'm kind of into.  Her set had a bit about being a lesbian, so I was like aww shit.  But then she ended up kissing my face on two separate occasions over the course of the night.  What does it mean????

On stage persona?

my step dad got a tick that burrowed into his neck when when he was out in the forest. the doctor told him that he didn't know what to do because he has never seen such a thing.

on the upside, first person I’ve exchanged words with here was a lady working in a coffee shop who likes my tan and we’re sending nudes back and forth, that’s good.

Sounds like a first world success to me, remember to tell her about watmm Edited by Gocab

A couple of days ago my girlfriend freaked out over the fact that I don't want kids right now. I wouldn't mind waiting. Yesterday my best friend told me he's gonna be a father, so now I'm kinda panicking because everyone around me are becoming parents and... fuck... fuck!

lol i hear ya...all my closest friends of a similar age have kids. i’m also married and own a house so have no excuses. maybe i just don’t want kids...i think i do, like, i like them and that. think i’m just being lazy. i need to hop on the good foot and do the bad thing. Edited by BCM

A couple of days ago my girlfriend freaked out over the fact that I don't want kids right now. I wouldn't mind waiting. Yesterday my best friend told me he's gonna be a father, so now I'm kinda panicking because everyone around me are becoming parents and... fuck... fuck!

lol i hear ya...all my closest friends of a similar age have kids. i’m also married and own a house so have no excuses. maybe i just don’t want kids...i think i do, like, i like them and that. think i’m just being lazy. i need to hop on the good foot and do the bad thing.

It's weird though, because ever since my friend told me he's going to be a father, the thought of becoming a father myself has been growing on me. But what freaks me out though is the thought of getting my freedom robbed. For instance, if I get a kid I wouldn't be able to work the way I do right now. At the moment I get up around 8 am and work until somewhere between 4 pm and 2 am. And I love doing that. I love working during the weekends as well because those are the days where I know I won't get interrupted while working on something. And I love the fact that I can be spontaneous and do whatever the hell pleases me.

Also, the idea of my girlfriend's manic depressive and schizo mom getting near my kid freaks me out.

Fuck.

Going through vocal takes from a session I've been postponing dealing with... 20+ takes of barely anything even remotely close to being in the ballpark.  Ugh.  Good thing Ableton's warp function for pitch is so solid.  I feel bad for the singer... nicest guy, tons of potential as a songwriter, really delivers the emotion... just not the notes.  

motherfucking winners page won't load for this beatmaster challenge contest I entered.  My body has been braced for an ego bruise for 5 min straight.  It's killing me.

Did it end up loading??

The judging period needed an extention.  Results in tomorrow.  I noticed the judge listened to one of my submissions 4 times in a row recently, so this is promising... 

lol i hear ya...all my closest friends of a similar age have kids. i’m also married and own a house so have no excuses. maybe i just don’t want kids...i think i do, like, i like them and that. think i’m just being lazy. i need to hop on the good foot and do the bad thing.

It's weird though, because ever since my friend told me he's going to be a father, the thought of becoming a father myself has been growing on me. But what freaks me out though is the thought of getting my freedom robbed. For instance, if I get a kid I wouldn't be able to work the way I do right now. At the moment I get up around 8 am and work until somewhere between 4 pm and 2 am. And I love doing that. I love working during the weekends as well because those are the days where I know I won't get interrupted while working on something. And I love the fact that I can be spontaneous and do whatever the hell pleases me.

Also, the idea of my girlfriend's manic depressive and schizo mom getting near my kid freaks me out.

Fuck.

If you have any doubts, don’t.

Guaranteed to lose the next 6 years of your life. I have no regrets with having my little one, cause I’d stopped making music at the time. But man it takes it right out of you, unless you have a partner willing to do everything (I don’t think that’s fair or right as a father, but just my opinion), you won’t have time or energy to do all the creative stuff you want to do.

on the upside, first person I’ve exchanged words with here was a lady working in a coffee shop who likes my tan and we’re sending nudes back and forth, that’s good.

Sounds like a first world success to me, remember to tell her about watmm
too soon! See, even mentioning this on watmm was enough so that contact eventually broke just b4 getting real. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck.

Guaranteed to lose the next 6 years of your life. I have no regrets with having my little one, cause I’d stopped making music at the time. But man it takes it right out of you, unless you have a partner willing to do everything (I don’t think that’s fair or right as a father, but just my opinion), you won’t have time or energy to do all the creative stuff you want to do.

Well, at one point it's going to happen. Thing is I work from home and I do sound design and music for a living, so I need to be able to fit that in... oh well. Time will tell, I guess...

think about what kind of life it means for the kid. that's more important than what it means for you.

Oh absolutely! And I'm sure that when it finally happens everything will fall into place and I won't give two shits about myself.

The kid can hang out while dad does sound design - I mean how cool is that!  I would love that as a lil rug rat.  My dad was walled up in an office all day and I barely saw him.  The fact that Squee can work from home is a definite dad +.

YouTube had the fockin' nerve to include "President Donald J. Trump" and "FOX News" in my recommended channels. I wish there were a way to not only have the option to give a prefab response to "TELL US WHY" when I selected "Not interested", but also adequately express a way to tell them not to ever fokken recommend me this right-wing trash ever again.

Fuck.

Well, at one point it's going to happen. Thing is I work from home and I do sound design and music for a living, so I need to be able to fit that in... oh well. Time will tell, I guess...

Dude we have exactly the same problems and worries, you've described exactly how I feel lol...I also work from home and really value my freedom etc. Maybe I could get an au pair..

Fuck.

Dude we have exactly the same problems and worries, you've described exactly how I feel lol...I also work from home and really value my freedom etc. Maybe I could get an au pair..

When women hit their 30s and there hasn't been a willing or suitable partner to have kids with (if she wants to have a family) things can go haywire pretty quick. Think well guys. If you have sincere doubts, tell her that, because she can still find someone else. You don't want to have her looking for a mate behind your back and showing up one day dumping you out of the blue. I've seen so many such scenarios with people I know, it's crazy.

Realizing you're reaching an age where members of the opposite sex are ceasing to be physically capable of giving child birth is pretty sobering.  Yikes.  

Whatever happened to Yikes?

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

FWS: Asked to play a gig in an arcade.

FWP: It's a corporate gig. The event coordinator set off every red flag that made it clear they didn't understand I'm not a DJ and won't play top 40 hits for three hours. Turned down the gig as I've been in this position before.