IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

sorry yeah i won't post this sort of material again. disregard previous posts plz

you know, most people here are quite sympathetic to your story. but it does annoy man to witness you becoming manic and indulging in self-destructive behaviour and endless navel-gazing without trying to pursue some healthier ideas. have you tried therapy/help instead of working yourself into a dishevelled, raggedy state and endlessly self-analysing that? what about meds? you need more stability.

or get a partner. someone to kick him into shape

How about you make a bartender crash course and work abroad for a little bit? Maybe in Europe. You can make a lot of money with a bartender certificate in Switzerland and it's quick to get. And I've heard that some EU countries even offer financial support in education even to non-EU foreigners if they have worked in a similar field before so maybe you could even study gastronomy and tourism at some university with help of government money if that would be something you are into. Just a very vague and maybe naive idea of how you could pursue a career without having tons of money to invest beforehand. Sorry for my meandering ideas and if that's nothing you wanna do

fingers crossed that this current unemployment leads to meaningful change rather than just being part of another familiar cycle.

I don't want to take this out of the larger context as I don't think from what you've said that you're ignoring the larger context...but the wording here is perhaps suggestive of a conscious or subconscious perspective of things happening to you, whereas of course that is sometimes part (or even a large part) of life in general, I would posit that much of what you're relating ITT is in your hands. So if you want a meaningful change to come of things, it's going to be mostly (or all) on you and your own habits. If things are falling into cycles and you don't want that, do something to break the cycle, do something different. Positive, of course, or at least not negative. Or of course, tell me fuck off and mind my own business. 

:beer:

SFWP: still can't decide on how to release some music and I just keep recording more thinking maybe I just need some different tracks to glue together others into a bigger album and maybe that's working? but so far it seems like i'm just compounding the original issue of having lots of music with no plan on how to release any of it

Lol well I don't have any mates at all (SFWP) these days, and honestly I doubt I'd trust anyone's opinions for the most part...could certainly confuse things anyway. Nothing wrong with doing the EPs thing, I'm just thinking some of this feels more significant or would work better as an album? Who knows though, I'm just whining really. I'll probably figure out something to put out soon one way or another.

My local airport closed just as our plane was landing, and now I'm stuck in an airplane on an airstrip outside another city awaiting a solution. The air-conditioning turned off and the airplane is packed to the gills. Yay for environmentally unsound travel!

Tip of headphone jack broke off in phone. Googled problem. Should i stick a pen with crazy glue into phone or phone cellphone fixit place. Well neither because its midnight. FML

Tip of headphone jack broke off in phone. Googled problem. Should i stick a pen with crazy glue into phone or phone cellphone fixit place. Well neither because its midnight. FML

Do you have a twist drill with a really small head? You can drill a hole into the broken headphone jack tip and then either pull it out with the drill or if that doesn't work screw a small screw into the hole and then pull it out using the screw

Do mountains of cocaine until ur sniffin' muscles are off the hook, then snort that bad boy outta there.

ok, i did that but now i have a small piece of metal lodged in my brain and everything smells like cinnamon  :sad:

Was working on a GPU testing system that's new to me as I've only been at the job a couple of months (the project being new not the coding itself). I made a few changes pretty quickly that it described on the task after having a good look around the workings of the code, then got to a point of spending a couple more hours looking for something else I needed to do to complete the task; going round in circles on a Friday afternoon after a heavy night the night before.

Started chatting between the team 15 mins before I was leaving, then just asked for a hint to where I'm missing this area that I should be adding the rest of the code.

Turns out I'd already done everything required and me searching round scratching my head for a couple of hours was a complete waste of time.

Went to a friend's dnb show and saw my ex girlfriend so I immediately walked out and got drunk somewhere else. Was pretty excited to hear some dnb :(

Went to a friend's dnb show and saw my ex girlfriend so I immediately walked out and got drunk somewhere else. Was pretty excited to hear some dnb :(

what you're supposed to do is get drunk at the dnb Show and then do some smarmy passive aggressive shit where you drunkenly say some nonsense loudly directly into her ear.

what you're supposed to do is get drunk at the dnb Show and then do some smarmy passive aggressive shit where you drunkenly say some nonsense loudly directly into her ear.

*poops on her front door*