IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

i hate the bright puke green

you guys should get rid of the ugly green, at least make it dark blue , green does NOT work

You already said that.

You already said that.

no actually i didnt

Leeloo Dallas Multiquote

as you can see when you read that , isaid something completely different the second time. thanks though

I like the growing greens :sup:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was browsing watmm on my iphone (dunno if it matters) at work today and in this thread for example i had to click "next page" 17 times to get to the most recent posts, which was sort of annoying.

another problem: In the mobile skin you can not jump to a specific page in the topic. new topics bring you right to where you did read before but old topics start from the first page. so if I want to continue reading some old long topic I would have to push the next button 20 times to be on the latest page. that kind of sucks

I like the pink eraser. I too would like to be able to jump to the last page, or any page of choice rather, in the mobile skin, which is otherwise superb.

edit: maybe if I became a paying member you could afford to implement these changes?

can the thread creator be made more obvious or better placed like used to be? sometimes i looked for a thread by it's maker and scanned down the names. it's hard to do that now. boo hoo.

I like the new filtering capabilities, but the info/area ratio is pretty bad. About two lines of text per screen, and a lot of white space everywhere...

i don't give a fuck what the board looks like

the only gripe i have is that it's hard to see at a glance in which subforum each topic is in the "view new posts" screen

it used to have a seperate column for that

is it fixable?

Is it just me having issues with the smileys list (on both Chrome and Firefox). The whole window seems real wide and most of the smileys are broken jpgs -

watmm.JPG

this should be fixed now. the forum was expecting there to be .png versions of these, but all we had were gif versions... so i ran them through gif2png. problem solved.

Yeah, for some reason the server owner on the emoticons is different, and when I tried to update them (they had apparently new versions in the upgrade package), it wouldn't allow me to.

Guest Enter a new display name

I may have missed this but the "jump-to-page" selector that was at the bottom of each page is gone now :cry:

Just click on "Page x of y", like Chaosmachine said.

I may have missed this but the "jump-to-page" selector that was at the bottom of each page is gone now :cry:

Just click on "Page x of y", like Chaosmachine said.

No dude. The one where you can move to other subforums at the bottom.

You know, what if I want to read a long ass page and jump straight to the Gear Box or the Mu Ziq forum?

subtitles are still there, just at the end of the line directly under neath the topic title.

touche

It's weird though, from what I remember subtitties were generally de rigeur, now they appear to be an exception to the rule. I thought new releases posts pretty much all had them (label, release date 'n shit), but go in there now and only 4 or 5 of 20 do - does not compute

more updates to fasthack:

- brand new posted/read/unread icons (no more stars).

- bright green stuff has been replaced by various shades of blue.

- top bar is dark blue not black.

- username hover-popups look a little nicer (picture is aligned properly, etc)

- forum/topic lists are more readable thanks to alternating column colors (like old-style watmm) and other improvements.

- mods and admins will no longer see a useless "QUEUED" tag in front of every forum name (yay!)

as usual, clear your cache or you won't see anything.

Archived