IGNORED

Hot Duckface

kakapo

I have a thing for natural i.e. non put on, duckfaces, principally English actress Ruth Wilson.

ruth-wilson-415.jpg

Laurence+Olivier+Awards+Nominees+Luncheon+byFEpVYX4Nnl.jpg

So imagine my delight when hot new duckface Lana Del Rey turns up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO1OV5B_JDw

It's not about the pout or blowjob lips, angelina jolie and a million myspace wannabes are not duckfaces. They've got to look like a duck without even trying. I trust I'm not alone in this. Feel free to post other duckfaces I may not be aware of. Leslie Ash loses you 10 watmm points.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lady kakapo

The word you're looking for is anatine; of or pertaining to ducks.

Danish model Louise Pedersen

06.jpg

Personally I prefer were-pigs and the occasional were-hammerhead shark.

Guest Lady kakapo

the question is, Lady K...

Are you ducked out?

No. I have a beak suitable for seeds and nuts indigenous to New Zealand.

So I've come home after a hard day's work to watmm, which is like being in a pub with your mates, except a special pub which has special bits, but for some reason I'm only allowed in the kiddies saloon and the giant elephant with a slide down its trunk in the car park has been taken away because the landlord won't keep up the monthly payments. But thats by the by.

So I've walked through the door, shouted to one of the barmaids, probably delet..., 'the usual' (lager tops) only to find myself bundled to the floor, my jorts thrust down by my ankles and I'm repeatedly anally assaulted while a procession of internet enthusiasts spunk man hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos,houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus over my incredulous and open mouthed face. I've walked straight into a bukkake ambush.

I give you Lana del Rey and you give me Pete fucking Burns and the Olson sisters?

So I've come home after a hard day's work to watmm, which is like being in a pub with your mates, except a special pub which has special bits, but for some reason I'm only allowed in the kiddies saloon and the giant elephant with a slide down its trunk in the car park has been taken away because the landlord won't keep up the monthly payments. But thats by the by.

So I've walked through the door, shouted to one of the barmaids, probably delet..., 'the usual' (lager tops) only to find myself bundled to the floor, my jorts thrust down by my ankles and I'm repeatedly anally assaulted while a procession of internet enthusiasts spunk man hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos,houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus over my incredulous and open mouthed face. I've walked straight into a bukkake ambush.

I give you Lana del Rey and you give me Pete fucking Burns and the Olson sisters?

duckface-15.jpg

duckface-15.jpg

QikrQ.jpg

Archived