IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

Who is Chris Cunningham?

In the mid-90s Warp was looking for a director with unique vision to create music videos that were bold & different. So to that end they put a man's brain in a pig's body using biology. His name was Chris P Cunningham

TD1wb.jpg

For a time all was well, as Chris created wonderful videos for artists such as The Apex Brothers & Bassplayer. But then things went terribly awry when Chris decided to use his new found wealth to purchase a secret tropical island volcano fortress & reside in it uses his powers for evil.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Chris Cunningham Skrillex video is something I could probably get behind.

Every Skrillex video so far has been a Chris Cunningham rip-off.

^THIS

One time my dad bought me a dubstep, but I listened to it after midnight and accidentally spilled some water on it, The very next morning my town was full of skrillexes, and there was a huge commotion.

One time my dad bought me a dubstep, but I listened to it after midnight and accidentally spilled some water on it, The very next morning my town was full of skrillexes, and there was a huge commotion.

Kr6Ec.jpg

Guest Lucy Faringold

shut up. shut the fuck up.

tumblr_ltpesbOOci1r52mc3o1_500.gif

Every Skrillex video so far has been a Chris Cunningham rip-off.

I was going to post this. Good work, hah.

Who is Chris Cunningham?

In the mid-90s Warp was looking for a director with unique vision to create music videos that were bold & different. So to that end they put a man's brain in a pig's body using biology. His name was Chris P Cunningham

TD1wb.jpg

For a time all was well, as Chris created wonderful videos for artists such as The Apex Brothers & Bassplayer. But then things went terribly awry when Chris decided to use his new found wealth to purchase a secret tropical island volcano fortress & reside in it uses his powers for evil.

This is amazing.

Plaid killed Chris Cunningham in Itsu.

This is also amazing.

Archived