IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

shaving the side of your head under your hair is nothing new folks.

yep

p06635n2t9d.jpg

that's hardly the same haircut.

i seem to recall al jourgenson circa "mind is a terrible thing to taste" having something like what skrillex has now.

shaved only on one side? doesn't sound very al jourgenson to me. undercut, yes. but not on one side. and certainly not with the emo swipe of the hair to one side.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep

p06635n2t9d.jpg

i seem to recall al jourgenson circa "mind is a terrible thing to taste" having something like what skrillex has now.

shaved only on one side? doesn't sound very al jourgenson to me. undercut, yes. but not on one side. and certainly not with the emo swipe of the hair to one side.

oh, is skrillex shaved only on one side? i always thought it was a flip it either way undercut thing. i guess i haven't paid close enough attention.

al usually had the cowboy hat on anyways

yep

p06635n2t9d.jpg

oh, is skrillex shaved only on one side? i always thought it was a flip it either way undercut thing. i guess i haven't paid close enough attention.

nope, what Sonny has is certainly not an undercut, it is literally just shaved on one side

Guest Backson

nope, what Sonny has is certainly not an undercut, [it is literally just shaved on one side

I guess I shouldn't really be surprised that he blatantly reuses things

lol.

surely there is a limit to how much we hate him? that seems a tad excessive.

quote from the article

"by the time it got to the drop in the song, I had opened up some older passages that I'd made before and tweaked them to make new sounds on the fly"

quote from the article

"by the time it got to the drop in the song, I had opened up some older passages that I'd made before and tweaked them to make new sounds on the fly"

I can think of several AFX tracks that use the exact same drum beat and sounds. We're all guilty of re-using elements from our tracks.

quote from the article

I can think of several AFX tracks that use the exact same drum beat and sounds. We're all guilty of re-using elements from our tracks.

tumblr_lp1dbyOAjo1qerblwo1_500.jpg

Oh holy shit that interview:

The tonal dips and cut-up syllables of your vocals sound like Central African Mbenga-Mbuti Pygmy Vocal Music. It's uncanny.

DERP I listened to some world music compilations once DERP

Number 4 is pretty cute, the rest look like Skrillex.

lol

i admire this guys bank account and thats about it.

congrats on finding the right formula.

It'll be impressive when he lives in a bank vault, amirite? :aphexsign:

yep

p06635n2t9d.jpg

nope, what Sonny has is certainly not an undercut, it is literally just shaved on one side

mother of god why did I post that fucking picture :facepalm: sorry guys

Project Runway Anya ftw!

8d63574eb4ed788b_project_cover3.jpg

I would make it work for her, if you know what I mean.

I mean my penis would probably function well if we were to have intercourse.

That magazine cover is astonishingly.... just, just.... just... even if I could explain it you wouldn't understand.

Also, Skrillex has some sort of perpetual-jerkface that is just begging to be punched. Look at that expression on the magazine cover.

so I listened to some of his tunes yesterday, it's not that bad now is it? Besides some dubious sound choices maybe, I thought it would be harder to digest. I'm going to hold back the hate, for now.

I agree. The only problem I really have with Skrillex is his fanbase (drunk college bros). Other than that, it's not nearly as bad as some stuff out there. At least it's an improvement over what

popular party music.

Archived