IGNORED

Rick Perry Fail

chaosmachine

It's scary that this sort of idiot is even considered a candidate. He makes GWB look and sound like a genius.

There's a joke in Texas that when people confuse Perry and W (the previous and current governors respectively), they refer to GWB as "the smart one."

Republican operatives almost uniformly declared it as a sign of great trouble for his candidacy, with Mark Mc-Kinnon, an aide to former President George W. Bush, describing the moment as the “human equivalent of shuttle Challenger.”

It's scary that this sort of idiot is even considered a candidate. He makes GWB look and sound like a genius.

GWB was elected. and then RE-elected.

don't count perry out.

its just some fucking conspiracy shit. imagine the shit going on behind the scenes. this shit is wild. there's no way he's not doing that on purpose. to what end, I have no idea.

Or I secretly desire to be dominated by others in order to fulfill my delusion of the world as a controlled/non-chaotic and generally cut and dry locale.

GWB was elected. and then RE-elected.

don't count perry out.

and this

George Bush was deeply uncharismatic but stupid he was not. His entire campaign is complete proof that dumbing yourself down to seem like a just a general bloke who loves a good ol Texas ranch and not a Yale-educated son of a former president actually works.

George Bush was deeply uncharismatic but stupid he was not. His entire campaign is complete proof that dumbing yourself down to seem like a just a general bloke who loves a good ol Texas ranch and not a Yale-educated son of a former president actually works.

Yea, I grew up with really Liberal parents, and all through Bush's candidacy I was told that he was a dumb ass. Over the years, I feel like I've realized he wasn't. You can't blame the president for every bad thing that's happened. He wasn't stupid, just about as ineloquent as a president can be.

With that said, I hated his policy.

Lol at Rick Perry. He doesn't have a chance. I don't care what anyone else says.

Lol at Vamos. You remind me of one of my current housemates. Everything is a conspiracy.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

whilst its funny to watch i'm prone to forgetting stuff sometimes. is it really that bad of a gaffe that he is out? like worse than forcing women to give you blowjobs in the 80s?

Yea, I grew up with really Liberal parents, and all through Bush's candidacy I was told that he was a dumb ass. Over the years, I feel like I've realized he wasn't. You can't blame the president for every bad thing that's happened. He wasn't stupid, just about as ineloquent as a president can be.

With that said, I hated his policy.

I've told Obama supporters, the optimistic ignorant campaign worker ones, that if they think he's a good person and W Bush is essentially evil, they're fucking delusional. And vice-versa when it comes to Obama-bashers.

He was a C level student at Yale...

And I don't think it's because he wasn't "being challenged enough."

Well, at least they released their grades, Obama's transcripts are sealed. It's most likely because the GPA he had was low enough to confirm he was admitted into Harvard Law because of affirmative action. He just sounds better (tone and delivery btw only, his speeches are as formulaic as W's). Geez, that probably read off like a talk radio observation...but for real, it's something I've always found annoying.

Also, Perry got D's and C's at fucking Texas A&M and earned only one A credit, majoring in animal science. He truly is a bigger moron than Bush.

obama's grades at columbia university weren't so high from what i've read (but idk how sound the sources are) ... he didn't graduate w/ honors (so had a gpa less than 3.3). at harvard law school though, he graduated magna cum laude. can't say i really care, and LOL @ perry majoring in animal science

Archived