IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Decided to watch the first episode of Vikings to find some references for a job I've got coming up.
Boy, that opening scene looks terrible! There are better effects in Twin Peaks The Return than in this.

image.png

And the music? Good god, man.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Binged two seasons of the bear, wow that Christmas dinner episode in season 2 is PAIN.

Also realized there was an additional episode to dark matter, i take it back that I'd watch a second season, works fine as an ending.

On 7/13/2024 at 7:30 PM, cruising for burgers said:

I started watching Dark Matter yesterday and this is my reaction...

hmm-emoji.gif

i feel like my dumbest self and smartest self are in superposition… is this one of the dumbest shows ever? such a cool premise thrown down the drain…

edit: nvrmnd I made my verdict, this show is dumb af, for so many reasons I don't even gonna mention them...

edit 2 - I'm talking about the 2024 version...

Edited by cruising for burgers

On 7/11/2024 at 4:04 PM, Squee said:

@o00o tell me it gets better than this

I don't know, never made it further, decided to drop out where this video ends. I do have one moron co-worker who swears by it, he's also a big David Guetta fan. I guess they exist, somehow.

Edited by Silent Member
He also likes to "dj" at the office parties, his top tunes to pull out are Lou Bega, mambo no.5 and Who the fuck is Alice? which are my go to cues for getting the hell out.
  • Haha 2

On 7/8/2024 at 9:24 PM, Mattthegoone said:

The Wire AGAIN, it can still amaze you on repeat watches

I tried to watch this once but the wacky wonky camera made me feel seasick.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Silent Member said:

I don't know, never made it further, decided to drop out where this video ends. I do have one moron co-worker who swears by it, he's also a big David Guetta fan. I guess they exist, somehow.

I already know everything about this guy.

But really... Vikings? People like this?
I gave Vikings Valhalla a chance and it's better, but still very average.

• Like 1

Watched 2 seasons of Vikings before quitting at the siege of Paris. I mean it's just gonna be one fight after another, after another isn't it? Quite liked the episode with the Blood Eagle torture but apart from that it wasn't much.

Just found out The Bear has been nominated for a huge amount of Emmys. Unbeknown to me it's classed as a comedy! Really? Can't recall much laughing going on when I was watching it. Just angry stressed fuckers yelling and screaming at each other. Also the girl chef has been nominated. Wow. I fucking hated her lol.

Edited by beerwolf

I watched most of vikings back in the day, i guess I liked it, dont really remember much other than I quit it when main dude comes back and his sons are all grown up, no idea what season it was.

On 6/20/2024 at 12:41 PM, Berk said:

Watching The Night Of (hbo max, 2016). Man this is unexpectedly fucking good. Really great atmosphere and music. NY cynicism/sarcasm. Great camera work and visuals. Recommend.

On 7/4/2024 at 4:45 AM, usagi said:

one of the best miniseries ever made. I binged the whole thing in one night until like 6am, it was so compelling. part of what made it so compelling was that I was embroiled in my own legal problem at the time, nowhere on the scale of what Naz deals with, but the way it depicted the judicial process rang 100% true to me. powerful shit. you know Gandolfini was supposed to take Turturro's role? would've been fucking amazing. Turturro is great, he kills it, but having da boss play that type of role would've been something to see.

never watched a purely "crime" TV show before, at start I was a bit reluctant cause it seemed like it was trying too hard to be extremely coherent with irl and that felt kind snobbish... thought it had nowhere to go except court rooms and detective shit but damn, they keep juicing it and it doesn't stop... so much going on, loving every bit of it... gotta disagree about the choice of turturro's role though, don't think gandolfini would have pulled off such a goofy character... lots of lols to be found as well... 10/10 for now, I think I'm in the 5th episode...

• Like 1

After finishing Mare Of Easttown which was okay, but let's face it nothing special, and quite possibly absolutely massively fucking overrated I have just watched the first episode of The Leftovers. As a first episodes goes, its like the finest fruit juice known to man.

THE MAN FROM DEL MONTE, HE SAYS YES!!!!!

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1