IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I just finished watching all the seasons of Tim & Eric: Awesome Show, Great Job. Goddamn hilarious.

And I've started watching Sons Of Anarchy. Reminds me alot of The Sopranos, just with bikers of course. it's quite entertaining.

Edited by Ceerial
  • Haha 1

my fav chrismas show is called YULE TIDE LOG they only show it on chrismas and chrismas eve and its just a log burning in a fire place for hours

otherwise theres not alot of new shows they show at chrismas but im not caught up with the beavis and butt head show yet or adventure time so i need to watch those

Guest Franklin

waqtching homeland.

preety good so far 5 episodes in.

i keep hearing the lead dude tho as tho he's back at burchesgarden talking with lieutenent nixon telling him he's staying on in the service. fuck i miss band of brothers.

I bought myself The Pacific on blu-ray the other day cause it was on offer and I've been meaning to see it. Read "With The Old Breed" (Sledge) a while ago so that obvoiusly is portrayed in it quite a lot.

I thought it was excellent. I haven't seen all the extras yet so will go through them at some point.

There's fuck all else to watch really.

Could anyone recommend what Adult Swim series I should watch next?

I've already watched:

ATHF

Harvey Birdman

Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job

Robot Chicken

Frisky Dingo

The Boondocks

Guest Stoppit

I've already watched:

ATHF

Harvey Birdman

Robot Chicken

Frisky Dingo

The Boondocks

Is Archer adult swim? Anyway, Archer.

and there'll be a Black Dynamite series out this year

Guest RadarJammer

Watching Beverly Hills 90210, mostly for cool 90's nostalgia but also because I missed the early seasons when it aired. Luke Perry is so terrible!

Q: What do you get when you cross a paper bag with Luke Perry?

A: Recycling.

Guest abracadabra

Just finished watching Luther. It was fucking excellent. Finished season 1 of The Colony, which was silly but fun and guilty-pleasure awesome. Now I'm revisiting Arrested Development.

I'm planning to rewatch Breaking Bad for the first time & schedule it so when I'm done S5 will be just about to start.

I also want to catch up on the new Beavis & Butthead because the first few episodes were really good, but I'm having trouble finding reliable sources online.

i've heard good things about homeland, although the premise sounds kind of silly. I'll have to sit down and give it a watch methinks.

so I actually did start watching this show. Pretty good. Lots of titties. But there are lots of cringeworthy moments too. The stereotypical arab terrorists and shit. It just seems unplausable and silly, but also very watchable. So, it has watchability going for it, but not realism. But still good. So yeah. I don't know.

Like, what the fuck. It could have been a better mystery if THEY DIDN'T FUCKING SHOW FLASHBACKS FROM THE SOLDIER GUY EVERY FUCKING TIME A QUESTION ABOUT HIS PAST WAS RAISED. ruins the mystery of it, in a way, because now you know, he interacted with the bad guy, in a friendly way.

EDIT: actually reminds me a bit of the show flashforward, which was received so badly it was cancelled/ended after the first season. But I actually liked that show. This one is only a little bit better.

Edited by Bubba69

Guest Xenblake

On the 3rd season of Bored To Death

also on the first season of Louie which is hilarious

rewatching Trailer Park Boys for good nostalgia

+1 for luther, brilliant stuff. Watched series 2 as it aired, and picked up series 1 on dvd for a few quid so currently watching that.

Got walking dead on bluray for christmas, watched first 2 episodes last night and was very impressed.

Guest W32MyDoom

I've already watched:

ATHF

Harvey Birdman

Robot Chicken

Frisky Dingo

The Boondocks

sealab 2021

venture bros