IGNORED

Moritz Von Oswald Trio - Fetch

Redruth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Hanratty

I'm still waiting for these guys to make something great. Hopefully this is it. They sure have the potential.

moritz von oswald trio's dub techno jazz noodles can be quite good at times. not heard a sound from this yet so let's not jump into conclusions

Guest ruiagnelo

Once saw MVOT playing live in my city, and it was unforgettable. The music is fantastic, but live it's simply magic and insanely immersive!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

moritz can do no wrong. if you disagree then you are entitled to your opinion. good day sir

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of the whole Basic Channel and Rhythm&Sound catalog but I've never understood what's the big fuzz about MvO Trio's releases. Really!

Multila? Fantastic!

30.7.94 Live? On my Top 10 list!

But this is Boooooring! Yes, I know it's live improvisations with out preparation but what's the point when it's booooring?! I alone can sound more 'live' and 'interesting' with my BCR2000 controller!

It's not and can't be jazz or something similar. Stupid attempt and not a valid experimentation IMO.

Just listening Rhythm&Sound - Rhythm&Sound. Now this is just EPIC! Timeless!

MvOswald should better STOP wasting his time with this and call Ernestus so they can go make something they're made for...Once again.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I alone can sound more 'live' and 'interesting' with my BCR2000 controller!

looking forward to your new album. when is it coming out?

Archived