IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

it's about a 14second clip isn't it? unless i'm missing something

if you refresh (F5) squarepusher.net twice you're forwarded to a preview track/excerpt, just like previous releases.

U messin with us? Doesn't seem to work =/ :cerious:

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man not bad. Really has me wanting more. can't wait to either be amazed or severely disappointed lol.

Ziggo boss,

Am I to understand there is more than the 14 second clip available? This f5 business isn't working for me :S

Guest bitroast

Man not bad. Really has me wanting more. can't wait to either be amazed or severely disappointed lol.

the recent live stuff had me excited for a new release.

now the 15 second trailer + 1 sentence squarepusher quote. i'm entirely convinced now this is going to be an amazing album.

http://vimeo.com/33986960

yep f5 is working, but you have to be really hitting it quickly.

..with your nose ..whilst patting your head and rubbing your belly around in circles...

yep f5 is working, but you have to be really hitting it quickly.

..with your nose ..whilst patting your head and rubbing your belly around in circles...

I tried that it's still not working....

I even shouted Tom's my fucking daddy the whole time and still nothing =(

doesnt sound bad from the preview, about on par with the Numbers Lucent stuff which kind of felt like a bone throw in the big scheme of things. hopefully its good

FYI you just reviewed like 9 seconds of music

well since you singled me out of a thread with everybody else also reviewing 9 seconds of music, i must assume you singled me out because i said something a tiny bit negative about it. it sounds good, hopefully it is good beyond a 9 second preview.

and to respond to Azatoth, isn't that something the internet as a whole excels out? i didn't really think i was unique in forming a base level opinion off of a teaser trailer, strange.

Hoping he will release one of his tracks he played live at the coachella. It would fit the album description perfectly. The Track is starting around 3.15. It is also used by Chris Cunningham ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VISNcjNGpA8

at 3:15 ? "My fucking sound", it's on Go Plastic.

lol @ "You're my biological father"

Archived