07. Fuuuuubulu v.11

08. Timbuktu Theme

09. Sampling Steinvord

10. Big Cheesys

haha

edit: i thought these were jokes but other people seem to think they're real

Id like it to be real

I got my tickets for NYC. :squarepusher:

There should be some kind of WATMM meetup/rendezvous and Tom could crowd surf on top of us. No homo.

Guest bitroast

With a May release date, I don't think I want to hear any more until I can hear the whole album.

I was also thinking how IDM Squarepusher (Go Plastic, Ultravisitor) has sounded amazing on LSD, and this is after years of familiarising myself with the material. I'm wondering what it'd be like to listen to new Squarepusher, with fresh ears, and tripping on psychedelics. *o*

With a May release date, I don't think I want to hear any more until I can hear the whole album.

I was also thinking how IDM Squarepusher (Go Plastic, Ultravisitor) has sounded amazing on LSD, and this is after years of familiarising myself with the material. I'm wondering what it'd be like to listen to new Squarepusher, with fresh ears, and tripping on psychedelics. *o*

warp listening party finally? haha, at this rate we'd have to dedicate a couple of days to warp stuff.

thats my plan. I've got some stashed away for this...

What if you became unable to listen to the album not on LSD

What if your feet catch on fire because you don't keep them in a bucket of water at all times?

this.

Guest Enter a new display name

Do people seriously still care about Squarepusher's new music?

Also the F5 trick finally seems to work on Chrome, fyi.

Archived