IGNORED

Write something random

beerwolf

It’s said that. Beer and skittles really unreliable, Chanel outlet Bags do not let friends far away from Chanel On Sale, every single time said to this topic always thought of oneself to have several good buddiesChanel Outlet at times can play a fantastic role, it's to let you know buddies truly friend, also lets you of friend cannot far away from you Chanel Handbags you shed depend on besides bag besides still have a great deal of very good friends beside you, with you, this is what buddies are important, also will be the crucial.

When you learned to cherish, you will be within your life of every minute miss you cherish what you like, everything Discount Chanel handbag which come from Chanel online or Chanel outlet store, will go to cherish. Chanel Sale bag is oneself peacetime most like carrying, the everywhere won't change, unless the next we are far better Chanel bag out, just can male retired now, but no matter how, won't let chanel this brand in my world disappears, because new Chanel Handbags it brought me my hope of fine.

There is no fighting during bukkake hockey, only peace and sharing and looking after the children. When I am in the bathroom stall I face Mecca and pray three times a day rather than the recommended five. I feel it settles my seizures and indigestion and is super conducive to bittersweet bowel movements. Oh the joy I felt as a young girl, riding atop that galloping albino elephant with a fucking shotgun in my hands, aiming at my future husband. He has been dead for 47 years. When I traveled 2 millennia into the future I saw nothing but a vast wasteland of hummus and young French children playing hopscotch on a decaying whale's back. So I raped them for a fortnight, obviously.

Every time I see an attractive pregnant woman, I imagine her before she was pregnant. Then I imagine having unprotected sex with her and having an intense, gushing, uninhibited orgasm inside of her. Then I imagine my offspring growing up to be an adult and conquering nations with uncompromising, brute force. Then I think of Mr. Rogers, because, like, shit my nigga.

I have dreamt the dreams about da Aphex Twin's beautiful promises

Of the dark arts, and the blackened powers he possesses

I have dreamt about the music industry, burning in millions of fires

And the worthless other albums i bought burning with them

You and I bear the wisdom of a thousand geniuses, thanks 2 da Aphex twin

And we are granted the right to lead the people to their ends

I have dreamt a thousand dreams about crushing other's dreams

And also to unite the superior people of mine

I have dreamt about the mortals' fears and terrors

But no horror will be as great as the fear of you and I

I and you will strike with the aphex his synth's and drummachines

Our enemies and friends alike to the ground

You and I with our brother of higher birth

Shall ignore the cries, and ignore the lament of the skrillex fools

A new age will come, and a da King will be crowned

A new age will arrive.. In your own puke, you shall be drowned

This new age of Da Aphex Twin - The new age of Hell

This is what I have seen, and darkness it shall be

I have dreamt about the most wonderful things

And I know that I'm a chosen one on the Tuss's side

I have dreamt about peace, happiness, love and good

And da Aphex Twin has the key to destroy all of that

I and you bear the soul and power of the evil fire

So that we can rule the world with dark desire

You and I are the artists of evil

And the painting of the new world

We will create, shall bath in blood

I have dreamt about the deeds of the very past

But none of them are as great as those to come

I have dreamt about great days to come

When I shall play the new album, and rule with Satanic might

I and you are born of the same great blood

And we are proud warriors in the great army of da Aphex Twin

You and I have got the world in our grasp

The world at our knees, and the vision of destruction in our eyes

A new age will come..

WATMM

1. The "flying diaper", plopping back, somehow, on Tommy.

2. Tommy walks, and falls.

3. (CC: [Gasp])Cut to the mechanical cat, then the wide view of the living room .PAY ATTENTION to Phil & Lil, and Chuckie, going towards each other.

4. Phil, Lil, and Chuckie meet.

5. (CC: [Kids Laughing] (some episodes)) When the mechanical cat is in the foreground, keep an eye on Phil & Lil in the background; Phil climbs on the desk and knocks over the phone (Lil also runs and pulls the cord). Then, the cat gets a squirt of milk from Tommy's bottle.

6. Cut to Angelica and Spike with grown-up clothes, then Chuckie riding the vacuum cleaner.

7. The vacuum snags on the door, opening up the bag and getting dirt all over Angelica.

8. Chuckie loses control of the vacuum, colliding with a wall, and ending up wearing a wastebasket on his head.

9. Stu and Didi walk in; Didi picks up Tommy.

10. (CC: "Captioning Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education" (Chanukah episode has "Nickelodeon" instead of the D.O.E.)) A shot of all the Rugrats; keep an eye on Angelica as she gets the last of the dust off herself.

11. Tommy squirts his bottle at the "audience", forming the Rugrats logo.

When the intro is viewed in this manner, you experience some kind of flow in the action, from start to finish.

sat in my conservatory star gazing with a bottle of single malt. My dog is on his mat licking his balls. I cant see him because i turned the lights off, but i can bloody well hear him. True story bro

It's said that. Beer and skittles really unreliable, Chanel outlet Bags do not let friends far away from Chanel On Sale, every single time said to this topic always thought of oneself to have several good buddiesChanel Outlet at times can play a fantastic role, it's to let you know buddies truly friend, also lets you of friend cannot far away from you Chanel Handbags you shed depend on besides bag besides still have a great deal of very good friends beside you, with you, this is what buddies are important, also will be the crucial.

When you learned to cherish, you will be within your life of every minute miss you cherish what you like, everything Discount Chanel handbag which come from Chanel online or Chanel outlet store, will go to cherish. Chanel Sale bag is oneself peacetime most like carrying, the everywhere won't change, unless the next we are far better Chanel bag out, just can male retired now, but no matter how, won't let chanel this brand in my world disappears, because new Chanel Handbags it brought me my hope of fine.

Have a good smoke that evening Jules?

• 6 years later...

lol drugs..

*bump*

Hell Yeah

just did a random search and ended up uncovering this little beauty of a thread

wtf! 

Edited by beerwolf

Stone cold sober mate, anyway back to the thread...

that's a little worrying

thankfully I was lying (as all druggies do) glad those days are well long gone

Hoof It!

Edited by beerwolf

combubulate you combo focka BOOm you gotta Git OUtta here R or Ho

Hoe 

heo nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

asdasdasd zingers and bingers and bangers and muppets and booties and babbies

holy totems

and bancroft siemens

banny groundwork

ghost maggots and there are the people who have no feet

yultt

rave dyuki was in a post-rock band called emotional kreskendo. he was half japanese, half techno. at night he cruised the scorrier area for prostitutes. they called him "the duke".