IGNORED

Atom™ - Winterreise

Redruth

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just dipped into a random Raster-noton release, happened to be this, gave it a go, and it's the most beautiful electronic music i've heard in a long time. Really special stuff, I highly recommend checking this out to anyone who hasn't.

i'm so glad this has gotten proper release. it complements liedgut so perfectly. i'm really taken by these sounds. maybe since the two seem to fit so well in series schmidty might create third part?

i've been having listening time with 'cold memories' again recently. swerm, if you've not had it yet, you might want to try http://forum.watmm.com/topic/71192-atom-cold-memories/

Just dipped into a random Raster-noton release, happened to be this, gave it a go, and it's the most beautiful electronic music i've heard in a long time. Really special stuff, I highly recommend checking this out to anyone who hasn't.

the same happend to me. raster noton is incredible. best discovery in years

i've been having listening time with 'cold memories' again recently. swerm, if you've not had it yet, you might want to try http://forum.watmm.c...-cold-memories/

sounds really nice, thanks :) naturally, i'll be checking out this guy's discography in the future anyway.

yeah i got the "Univrs" album because that was being discussed and praised a lot, but it was much too cold-hearted and digital for my tastes. i'm excited for checking out the label back-catalogue after this discovery though. Any strong recommendations? Hope i'm not taking the piss, i only use this forum for the knowledge of others.

i've been having listening time with 'cold memories' again recently. swerm, if you've not had it yet, you might want to try http://forum.watmm.c...-cold-memories/

sounds really nice, thanks :) naturally, i'll be checking out this guy's discography in the future anyway.

yeah i got the "Univrs" album because that was being discussed and praised a lot, but it was much too cold-hearted and digital for my tastes. i'm excited for checking out the label back-catalogue after this discovery though. Any strong recommendations? Hope i'm not taking the piss, i only use this forum for the knowledge of others.

Karl Kliem, the director of many videos and visuals for experimental artists has wrote some very negative things about he got treated by Carsten Nicolai on his webpage.

http://www.em411.com/show/blog/4630/1

This is a excellent topic to see what Nicolai has done.

Anyway, the album by Atom is really excellent and I think again to buy the bundle offered by RN. That soundbutton gem is also a nice idea to make an own of that. But when I remember right they aren't that cheap to produce.

Raster Noton is quite "cold" so to say. But the releases are really different. If you don't know where to start get spotify and type label:raster-noton into the search. this will get you quite far. even so they do not have everything raster noton did release they have quite a bit.

Some other releases I instantly liked where by Atom TM and Vladislav Delay. I will not post youtubes as the bad quality does not do the tracks justice

Archived