IGNORED

New Tool record end of year?

azatoth

• 1 month later...

shall do tmrw, in a grumpy mood this evening and not in the right spirit at the moment and having an early night, if you get my drift

grumble grumble

Edited by beerwolf

• 3 weeks later...

anyone hear of, see, or have "Bethlehem Abortion Clinic," purchased from a store in Europe, most likely Poland? Blair has been giving hints about an "ultimate hidden track" named Problem 8 (The Reimann Hypothesis), recorded around the Aenima period, saying there are about 30 copies out there but that people probably didn't realize or didn't listen, and that's why no one has uploaded it. no one knows exactly what it's 30 copies of, the name or format or anything, but in the latest newsletter is what people think is a further clue about this, that band members might have placed about 30 copies of an album in stores in Europe, mainly in Poland, an album that was named on the joke catalog insert of the Aenima European release. In the november 2000 newsletter Blair said one item on that joke catalog was released in Europe on vinyl, Bethlehem Abortion Clinic. in the december 2001 newsletter he says an item on that catalog is part of some special secret. could be it.

Edited by very honest

more cryptic clues from 17 years ago? ok bmb. I'm excited and going to drop everything to hunt for huntings sake. I'll be sure to check back for anagrams in your posts about the silver coleman too.

• 2 weeks later...

i like how blair documents the mundane. 100 years from now people will devour that stuff.

i'm not aware of blair ever lying. its just that he tells us about stuff in the works and a bunch of those things haven't been completed yet

i noticed after my post here that in that last newsletter they posted an image of that catalog that's cropped so that the only album cover shown in its entirety is bethlehem abortion clinic