IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Lunch: Lightly toasted rye bread, humous, burgers, tomato, fried onions and mushrooms, spinach watercress and rocket leaves, healthy dollop of ketchup and a bottle of ale. Hit the spot

73175bf0-b2fe-4a32-b34a-9a347cff7d58_zps

Those are fancy burgers! I don't like tomatoes much, and I really prefer not to eat ketchup on a burger, but these do look tasty.

burger.

Nice! Give me some info about this tasty-looking thing.

2x 15% fat patties, about 1/8 lb each. cheddar, pickles, ketchup, caramelised onion. all done on me new bbq.

Word. I love it

Damn, that meat looks delectable.

img_5793durty.jpg

just started working in this place. i get as many free burgers as i want, im literally going to die if i dont get my self discipline together. also they sell them for 3 quid on a tuesday.

the ''bam jam'' comes with buckfast infused bacon jam, swiss cheese, and frazzles. its the tits.

Bam-Jam-1.jpg

img_5793durty.jpg

just started working in this place. i get as many free burgers as i want, im literally going to die if i dont get my self discipline together. also they sell them for 3 quid on a tuesday.

the ''bam jam'' comes with buckfast infused bacon jam, swiss cheese, and frazzles. its the tits.

Bam-Jam-1.jpg

Fuck yeah

you on a no cals kick ?

Nah, I can eat 3000 Cal/day no problem. But I can't afford $300 a day for food, which is what I would need to eat good hamburgers several times a day like that dude from Popeye.

Fuck...I,m hungry

says everyone who visits this thread ever.

we should have a best-of gallery from this thread. there have been some real beauties in here. the kind that make you feel hunger right after you've eaten.