IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

2mw7c0m.jpg

From back to front, 420 burger my friend got (beef, bacon, mac n cheese bites, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, French fries), mac n cheese burger which we split, and then the killer bee which is bacon and a giant stack of beer battered onion rings with a honey bbq sauce

Edited by YELLOW

16695823036_6d992f8ca2.jpg

"Juicy-Lucy" (Cheddar)

inside Hash-Browns with Bacon,

caramelized Onions w/ Mettwurst,

Remoulade and fried Mushrooms.

hqdefault.jpg

BK'd it again

z6Je8o2.jpg

2mw7c0m.jpg

From back to front, 420 burger my friend got (beef, bacon, mac n cheese bites, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, French fries), mac n cheese burger which we split, and then the killer bee which is bacon and a giant stack of beer battered onion rings with a honey bbq sauce

Holy fuck x 3

bcm your bk always looks killer. wtf

maybe i just go to a good one...usually get when i'm at work and go to the paddington branch, which seems to be largely staffed by russians.

Not a very good picture but I had a donut burger 2 nights ago (2 sugared donuts instead of bread). Fits surprisingly well but I had it with sweet potato fries which made the whole meal too sweet but decent all round. Next time I need to get the waffle burger.

IjvwcW9h.jpg

1311947803699.jpg

Seriously

• 4 weeks later...

So I went out for a bite with some mates in preparation for an all nighter gig with Moodymann. We all have the metabolism of a bumblebee so we thought it would be a good idea to get these mothers

IMG_20150320_204154918.jpg

IMG_20150320_204208034.jpg

It was pretty basic (bacon, cheese, lettuce, red onion, etc. but it was amazing. I hardly touched the fries. And we were all bitching for hours on end on the dancefloor about having stomach aches. Couldn't eat anything for at least 16 hours.

Tonight I'm going for that 'English Man' again, that nasty one a few pages back. The next challenge might be this one, if you eat it within 30 minutes you get it for free (otherwise it's €25)... Impossible.

11009915_1575030359416169_63811346996544

I doubt it (I certainly wouldn't be able) but apparently there is a part of a wall of the restaurant dedicated to the people who finished it. It's mostly a homage / rip off from the Heart Attack Grill anyway (it's called the Heart Attack Burger).

I can eat a lot quite quick but that burger is just silly, although I would like to try. That BBQ sauce (I presume that's what it is) puts me right off though. Can't stand the stuff.

BK'd it again

z6Je8o2.jpg

I have no idea how you can stomach those horrible little wart type things that dangle off the BK burgers, makes me feel queasy as fuck.

I can eat a lot quite quick but that burger is just silly, although I would like to try. That BBQ sauce (I presume that's what it is) puts me right off though. Can't stand the stuff.

Yeah basically the BBQ sauce would disgust me right after the first floor.

Also lol at the salad de rigueur downstairs.