IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

BBQ Sauce Haterz Unite!

*brofist*

word. the jizz of Satan, coloured like the Styx and flavoured with the sweet tears of a million sinners.

only worse condiment is hot mustard :whistling:

I had a burger-eating vacation extravaganza earlier this week.

11123713_424407321066686_1862973665_n.jp

1527765_605588196244698_740723754_n.jpg

Those tall multi-story burgers are dumb and impossible to eat. I did a burger which packs in the same amount of calories but i tried to flatten it out a bit and make it more edible for the average jaw. I layed the 4 grilled burgers out in a square on the loaf and packed in a lot salad (including {bizarrely} asparagus).

DSC02267.jpg

But it was still too unwieldy, and fell apart if you didn't hold it right. You could get a bite out of it, but you had to hold it together with both hands and started it falling apart.

A Big Mac is the correct proportion for a burger. Making a burger bigger is dumb and does not add to the taste experience.

There is no point cooking big burgers unless you're an anaconda who can dislocate your jaw to consume it whole. Infact a burgers too flimsy for an anaconda and it would fall apart upon the snakes jaw flexing exercises as it sized up its prey, it would accidentally nudge the top bun with its fang and all the lettuce would slip out.

Ive not actually eaten a big mac for years, had one the other week, they are tiny. definetely not the right proportion for a burger. the right proportion for a burger for me is just smaller than a cd, and around 1.5-2 inches thick.

yea I had a double cheeseburger at BK the other day, mostly because if BCMs posts. the thing was fucking tiny as hell. the "patty" was pretty damn close to what I remember White Castle being.

• 2 weeks later...

also i find the smaller BK burgers to be real dense so they kind of still fill you up even though they're teeny. if you're gonna go BK though you're best off going for a Whopper innit.

Guest bitroast

you seriously must be near the only good BK in the world, or the BK where all the BK publicity photos come from

lol yes. i'm tempted to go to hungry jacks and take some pics to bring this thread back to reality a little bit because that is NOT what burger king/hungry jacks/whateversamething looks like over here hahaha