IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Richard D. James Album /...I Care Because You Do

I'm not sure how it can ever sound dated. Apart from sounding like aphex twin music, it sounds nothing like anything that came before or after it.

Agreed. Was listening to ...ICBYD (name still makes me smile to this day) yesterday - standouts like Ventolin, ICCT Hedral, and Alberto Balsalm are just otherworldly and timeless.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how it can ever sound dated. Apart from sounding like aphex twin music, it sounds nothing like anything that came before or after it.

Agreed. Was listening to ...ICBYD (name still makes me smile to this day) yesterday - standouts like Ventolin, ICCT Hedral, and Alberto Balsalm are just otherworldly and timeless.

was talking about RDJ album tbh (didn't read topic title properly)

same applies to ICBYD though

[lose 1 IDM point for not specifically mentioning acrid avid jamshred]

Guest bitroast

rdj album + icbyd are both firmly in unskippable territory for me now :)

saw2 is probably onnly album i'll regularly skip tracks ... (i'm looking at you hankie.. i'm STILL not used to having that track on the album and prefer listening to the album without it ... like my cd version!! unfortunately ))

hankie is great, but it's not a track I'd want to listen to every time I stick on SAW2. I have a SAW2 sleepy time playlist which skips a few of them.

Archived