IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure delet was already semi-hard for another chance to delete posts and add infraction points, but got deflated like a balloon once he looked behind that spoiler...

Imagining me with a semi again ay aza. /sends azatoth a signed photo in recognition of his passion for the dleet. gotta keep the fans happy.

1003371_10152102672788003_1951729533_n.j

she has a ladder in her tights.

stairway to heaven?

I was looking at the other babe actually. So thanks for pointing out a 2nd point of interest. Oh hey, there's a dj there too. DJ slipmat they probably call him.

Guest jasondonervan

stairway to heaven?

I was looking at the other babe actually. So thanks for pointing out that other point of interest. Oh hey, there's a dj there too. DJ slipmat they probably call him.

More like...

fe.jpg

stairway to heaven?

I was looking at the other babe actually. So thanks for pointing out that other point of interest. Oh hey, there's a dj there too. DJ slipmat they probably call him.

More like...

fe.jpg

that chaps face is awfully red under that balaclava, is he ok.

Guest jasondonervan

stairway to heaven?

More like...

fe.jpg

that chaps face is awfully red under that balaclava, is he ok.

The fact that he's wearing a hi-visibility vest implies a man who is keenly aware of the need for safety. He's fine.

The first cat was still in shock from seeing the second one humping blankets whilst staring coldly at her. She wanted to tell the mouse to piss off but the scene happening in front of her eyes it all seemed so far away to her mind.

Or the first cat was thinking "good, fill your self with my food, soften and warm it inside you, i'll be eating stuffed rodent tonight." The owner misses the point as usual.

Archived