IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Has anyone played this yet (if it is in fact out yet !)

Looks lovely, though I've heard mixed things about the gameplay (albeit from sources I often disagree with)

free new DLC released today for Pikmin 3

ooh nice. still haven't finished the last level/boss - I suspect it's the final one - because it's so damn stressful, and I find this game completely unplayable under the influence... still loads of fun, but it's just a real mindbender sometimes.

what's new with the update?

the Wii U update fixes a bunch of problems with Wii games aspect ratio, adds options for Dolby Pro Logic II, other fixes.

Pikmin update 1.2 adds the free new

Mission Mode level, and opens the DLC store basically.

Man, I really want to love Dark Souls, but this is the shittiest PC port I've ever seen, and Games For Windows Live can suck 10,000 dicks. I can't save the game because GFWL can't find my internet connection. Yet here I am, typing on the fucking internet. It took me days to even get DS to boot thanks to that shitty piece of work. I'm just about ready to give up with this game.

Thankfully I'm staying busy with Sanic All Stars Racing Transformed. wK79ezS.gif

[youtubehd]loZdeIiSPNA[/youtubehd]

Anyone notice this? Looks very IDM - like Minecraft meets Metroid. Is in beta and online-only, though

Man, I really want to love Dark Souls, but this is the shittiest PC port I've ever seen, and Games For Windows Live can suck 10,000 dicks. I can't save the game because GFWL can't find my internet connection. Yet here I am, typing on the fucking internet. It took me days to even get DS to boot thanks to that shitty piece of work. I'm just about ready to give up with this game.

Huh - when I don't have an internet connection it just says that Windows for Live can't connect and all that happens is that I can't get invaded/invade people. Still loads and saves absolutely fine...

I was at a friend's place yesterday because a bunch of people were meeting up there to play the new Tomb Raider. I was surprised that it was actually a pretty solid game! Seemed like a more grim and sexist version of Uncharted. I kinda like it.

Guest bitroast

just finished Tomb Raider. loved it.

here's an in-game screencap at max settings (with some annoying png compression thrown in). this is seriously one of the best-looking games I've ever played. even the shadows are impressive, and that's a graphic feature that I don't usually pay much attention to because it's generally a computationally-expensive extra that gamers just like to claim hardware bragging rights for (plus they don't normally look good anyway even at max settings).

4f5wvB6.jpg

That's a .jpg?

Ibb and Obb. Really great team puzzle game with some of the best music in games right now. Probably the best period. (By Kettel).

The soundtrack's album artwork gives a nice sense of the art in the game:

kettel_ibbobb.jpg

Huh - when I don't have an internet connection it just says that Windows for Live can't connect and all that happens is that I can't get invaded/invade people. Still loads and saves absolutely fine...

the game saves automatically when you quit or rest at a bonfire even if you are playing offline. also would u guys like to do some pvp some time? add me, my gfwl is SomberMonk3

hm, I've definitely played far enough to sit at a few bonfires... but every time I boot the game up the only option I have is "New Game." what am i doing wrong here? gfwl won't accept my account info for some reason (took long enough just to get gfwl to stop crashing the damn program at startup, so I haven't pushed my luck) but I can play the game in offline mode. some dialog boxes tell me "this game saves automatically" (so i click ok) and it immediately tells me "you can't save until you sign in." :dry:

Edited by luke viia

I can't find my DS charger so I haven't played White for ages. As far as I recall I got to a part with film studios and couldn't go any further. Kept making stupid fucking films and just couldn't do much else.

So no probably not.

Maybe.

ah, figured it out... making a "local account" on gfwl fixed the saving nonsense. *creates a new character for the fourth time*

hey what's your gfwl name? add me or let me add u and let us join for some jolly co-operation!

jolly_cooperation_colored_by_tgwabba-d4m

you will change your mind when you'll face ornstein and smough or four kings

Done both single player - Piece of piss. #GrindingTankBuild4Ever

(actually ornstein and smough did require a few goes!)

Hardest boss for me so far has been Knight Artorias - his speed was a real challenge against my fatty fatty heavy armoured lady.

heh didnt take into acount dlc bosses, artorias is peace of cake compared to manus or fucking kalameet, probably the most fun boss fight in the game tho, along with ornstein and smough. 4 kings are ez with full havel and just tanking but most of the new players have a lot of trouble with them. my builds are always fast roll but on my first playtrough i didn't even know that you can roll faster, made it with a fat roll, stone armored guy with +5 weapon cus i killed andre for some reason, was quite painful.