IGNORED

Artists/Bands you friggin' Hate

LimpyLoo

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not going to let myself get bothered anymore like that by bands/musicians i don't like

i think i matured. fuck.

This. I think I do still hate some bands (maybe not as deeply as before) but I don't need to bother myself with thinking about it anymore.

i'm not going to let myself get bothered anymore like that by bands/musicians i don't like

i think i matured. fuck.

This. I think I do still hate some bands (maybe not as deeply as before) but I don't need to bother myself with thinking about it anymore.

same - yeah there's going to be overrated and overhyped and straight-up unoriginal hack "artists" with fans but I know what I like AND I know that others share my happiness when they hear certain music - that's an immensely positive and liberating feeling

life's to short to focus on what you don't like

Also, again, citing the Dude, the most I can muster up when someone bashes a band I love or I that (and others with musical knowledge) think is objectively good is, well...

thats-just-like-your-opinion-man%5B1%5D.gif

everyone

goddammit foil, between that the recent BOC thread comment, this, and your fucking avatar you're making me lol quite consistently in the last 24 hours :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Frankie5fingers

I really hate morrisey, nothing to do with his music though.

just about. lol but for me its the fans. i really HATE THE FANS.

honestly i don't really hate many/any bands. there are bands and artist that irritate me, some mentioned already, but i don't avidly go out of my way to hate on bands. except Rush. i REALLY FUCKING HATE RUSH. just the music though, not the guys. they're pretty good musicians.

kanye west, lil wayne, jay z, nicki minaj, everyone in young money, common, akon, r kelly, soulja boy, cali swag, beyonce, everyone that StephenG mentioned and justin timberlake

U2

Owl City

Roxy Music

Muse

Ke$ha

Anythony Green, Circa Survive

The Mars Volta

Eli Keszler

Peter Gabriel, Genesis, Phil Collins

Steely Dan

Black Eyed Peas

etc