IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

i think i sweated out all the booze throwing mad shapes on the dancefloor when i let my mate take over djing duties (i was in charge before this)... he dropped loads of mental acid shit, cleared the floor of most people but i was proper going for it.

it's completed...unfortunately the label it was going to be released on is having some difficulties and it would have been significantly delayed (maybe by 6 months or more) so i'm looking into getting it all done on a cassette myself and resurrecting the erstwhile envmod records to put it out on. this might end up being too much hassle though so it might just end up a digital only job...anyway, will update as required as/when things happen.

i know i look like a cunt in that photo but fuck it it's my wedding day

you look like a fuckin legend

congratulations,your bird is well fit

I echo this sentiment, nice one mate.

Congratulations bcm!!!

11914983_10153555376233104_6728251218951

The other weekend in Berlin, I'm nearest the camera. The lunging's all about a mate who should have been there but couldn't as he broke bother ankles jumping out of a plane a few weeks before.

The doctor said he'll never be able to lunge again!

Boy, it sure is getting crowded!

0etCVwg.png

No, kaini is not choking BCM! How dare you imply that! Can't you not see the shade on his neck? Plenty of distance from the arms, I'll tell you. And look how affectionately kaini places his chin on BCMs hair. They're best buds see. It all has a narrative see? Do you have what it takes to spot all the narratives?

0etCVwg.png

No, kaini is not choking BCM! How dare you imply that! Can't you not see the shade on his neck? Plenty of distance from the arms, I'll tell you. And look how affectionately kaini places his chin on BCMs hair. They're best buds see. It all has a narrative see? Do you have what it takes to spot all the narratives?

oh god

t-too much

0etCVwg.png

oh god

t-too much

flol

i know i look like a cunt in that photo but fuck it it's my wedding day

you look like a fuckin legend

congratulations,your bird is well fit

I echo this sentiment, nice one mate.

Sweetness. So I guess all the drinking paid off... THE WONDERS OF LIFE. Congratulations sir. You are now a man.