IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Ladyfriend snapped an epic panorama. I just happen to be in it. We made it all the way up that trail going up to the mountain for another 12 miles. T'was a gorgeous day!

20179765174_fa18448013_k.jpgIMG_9274 by polygon window, on Flickr

Man that looks amazing, whereabouts is this? Went to Portland a few years ago and really wanted to go hiking but unfortunately never got round to it. Must go again

lDIcFpW.jpg

Sweet space, yo. Reminds me of when I used to live in Egypt. Love da vibez~ ...of like, clunkiness, yet open and spacious, new yet old, dirty yet clean, etc...

Edited by peace 7

Ladyfriend snapped an epic panorama. I just happen to be in it. We made it all the way up that trail going up to the mountain for another 12 miles. T'was a gorgeous day!

20179765174_fa18448013_k.jpgIMG_9274 by polygon window, on Flickr

Man that looks amazing, whereabouts is this? Went to Portland a few years ago and really wanted to go hiking but unfortunately never got round to it. Must go again

Sunrise in Mount Rainier National Park, Washington. It's the gigantic ass mountain in the back. Takes about 2 hours to get there from Seattle. We did the whole day hiking there and went up to the Mt. Fremont lookout and then doubled back up these two mountain heads called the Burroughs Mountains. Long day of hiking, but the trails aren't intimidating in the least and the reward speaks for itself. Got up to around 7500'

Go to Seattle area/ Washington for hiking the Pacific Northwest USA. Portland should be skipped by people of non-homeless status.

Edited by Audioblysk

i know i look like a cunt in that photo but fuck it it's my wedding day

you look like a fuckin legend

congratulations,your bird is well fit

Hey, congrats!

Hasnt she been on the flannel shirt pics from the beginning? Like 100 years ago? Good to see you finally institutionalized eachothers slave ownership. ;D

Missing the flannel, btw. But cigar makes up for it.

congrats, beece.

i know i look like a cunt in that photo but fuck it it's my wedding day

super cunt!!!

I read it this way and I'm not changing anything.