IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

it's them apples, roight?

if that's lopez' sis, the force must be strong in that family.

ftr the record this is not my sister she is some dumb idiot friend of my cousin who had messy boobs and was way too old to be drinking like she did - hence my face.

one man's trash is another man's treasure

So, that was almost page talking about some random bimbo's iphones without changing sagging the subject. Totally un-wattmm!? What!?

*goes off on objectifying watmm and making ageists remarks*

Edited by goDel

When I'm in public with a friend, and they are spending too much time on their phone, I'll take a picture of him/her and send it to them.

When I'm in public with a friend, and they are spending too much time on their phone, I'll take a picture of him/her and send it to them.

i like this

*forward tweets*

#CAUGHTBYWATMM

That's fucking great!

When I am in public with a friend, I will just start urinating freely without a care in the world and there is no friend and I am flying

When I am in public with a friend, I will just start urinating freely without a care in the world and there is no friend and I am flying

that's fucking great!