IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

it's surprisingly more judgemental hipster than i thought it would be. "uu, i smell my own dank and it has touches of spongebob and ambergris".

also you have a perfect right next time i post a pic to call me a fat fuck, or grotesque grubnar, or anything at all, and i won't mind. i never do about that sort of thing, it's when my ideas are questioned that arguments the hap. [-;

real nigga hours wit me and my soon-to-be-a-dad homie

12295235_10207021013116587_5555724268662

we destroyed some pizzas and rode out to Watsons Bay

Couple a terrists plottin to hurt 'murica?

nice hat

Thanks!

Guess which one is me.

attachicon.gif22 DMZ 3.JPG

is that the DMZ?

Sure is.

EdgyGothTeen

when u sexy af but can't give up the dank life

lol

I might have a big and dirty revelation today:

Maybe I'm actually a normie in disguise (reeeee).

*starts digging for 40 picture dank dump*

Edited by Npoess

it's surprisingly more judgemental hipster than i thought it would be. "uu, i smell my own dank and it has touches of spongebob and ambergris".

also you have a perfect right next time i post a pic to call me a fat fuck, or grotesque grubnar, or anything at all, and i won't mind. i never do about that sort of thing, it's when my ideas are questioned that arguments the hap. [-;

:catbed:

To be fair, I don't recall ever calling you any of these things, and haven't ever had the need.

Edited by Npoess

To be fair, I don't recall ever calling you any of these things, and haven't ever had the need.

He probably read the chat logs

Going through chatmm logs is probably the dankest thing I can think of to be honest.

Going through chatmm logs is probably the dankest thing I can think of to be honest.

what happens in chatmm stays in chatmm, well unless it's like a compilation or something.

holy moley, nice picture vincent

verdant hickies (<) and me (>) the day after Dopplereffekt's concert

6f0ud2m.jpg

Edited by Guest