IGNORED

Funny Michael Moore ad

lumpenprol

Old people just want to perpetuate the current two party system because they know they gonna die soon and they don't want to have to deal with instability from a revolution. Michael Moore makes weak, gop style tactic arguments also.

that cute little girl is literally going sane in a crazy world

BAHAHAHAHA THAT WWII GUY

I lol'd, it was impossible not to. There are moments where he can be genuinely funny as a directer, but that doesn't make the video clever or any different than the typical agitprop bullshit Moore puts out. I'm still amazed that he put out a anti-capitalism "documentary" through major Hollywood distributers for profit and was still taken seriously.

that cute little girl is literally going sane in a crazy world

BAHAHAHAHA THAT WWII GUY

I lol'd, it was impossible not to. There are moments where he can be genuinely funny as a directer, but that doesn't make the video clever or any different than the typical agitprop bullshit Moore puts out. I'm still amazed that he put out a anti-capitalism "documentary" through major Hollywood distributers for profit and was still taken seriously.

contradictory perhaps, but still the best way to get your message through to the masses. Distributing via smaller, independent companies will most likely only reach established fans. At least if it's a big Hollywood it's being exposed to an audience who otherwise wouldn't have been exposed to it.

Michael Moore might be a bit of a leftie heckler but his points are, albeit propagandalike, often perfectly valid.

Guest Frankie5fingers

i hate Michael Moore but this was pretty funny. and about him being a director. he actually was a very good director, but then he got all into the political shit. wasted talent really.

Archived