IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Working from home today.

I've always wondered - how does it feel to stay at home and work?

I used to sell drugs as a late teen and would always at my place with people coming in and out, but there's no tax record and a lot of paranoia there. I wouldn't recommend it. Yours is a true first world success, not privileged white-kid failure...

It's good once in a while, but I don't mind going in to the office. It's also only possible cause I can actually get work done at home.

Working from home is excellent. No colleagues, good coffee, a lot less stress, and like Chen says, you get a lot more done.

Usually I get more done in the office but I'm a bachelor for the month, so possible to get work done here.

I don't mind my colleagues - usually they're not annoying and want to get their own work done as much as possible. The execs are a bit different, but my manager is pretty good at shielding me from the stupid on high.

My boss is one of those guys who wants to be your friend but 50% of the time he's the guy who thinks all his employees are idiots. And no, that's not just me guessing. He told me one day that the level of quality among my colleagues is complete shit and that he wish he could fire them all. Anyway, he's constantly running in and out my studio asking how I'm doing, did I sleep well, and sometimes he comes in, says "hi!", pats me on the back or shoulder and then leaves.

Having to constantly deal with that kinda ruins my workflow, so I'm very comfortable working from home. As a matter of fact, I'm currently sitting in my couch with my feet up working.

Middle fingers in the air, I'm valuable to society

I'm rotating bitches and my boss can't fire me

My car so expensive I'm afraid where to park it

I just sold a diamond covered Rollie at the flea market

Autechre is creeping up quick. I fly out next saturday at noon.

I actually managed to acquire some leberwurst in the United States. Today is a good day to be me.

Isn't this a fairly common item??

I'm glad you found some if it's not. I don't particularly like it lol.

Edited by StephenG

I actually managed to acquire some leberwurst in the United States. Today is a good day to be me.

Isn't this a fairly common item??

I'm glad you found some if it's not. I don't particularly like it lol.

Not here. It's hard as fuck to get it in the U.S.

Edited by drillkicker

saw three cross dressing men in the last week here. two of them being native...none of them pulling it off well.

This is a success how? lol

i didn't know where else to put it :cisfor:

saw three cross dressing men in the last week here. two of them being native...none of them pulling it off well.

This is a success how? lol

i didn't know where else to put it :cisfor:

that's what they said :dadjoke:

flololol :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by StephenG

I work from home every Saturday and I think it's great. I have to travel kind of far to get to the office though, so it saves me a lot of time in the day.

You work on Saturdays?

My work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday. I never have a case of the Mondays.

Some doctors have proposed that a case of the Tuesdays is a precursor to the Mondays so be sure to have check ups regularly.

I did notice some spots in my vision recently...

Edited by Braintree

Took a couple of days off from work to get my music on. Bought the new Destiny expansion. Great success.

Took a couple of days off from work to get my music on. Bought the new Destiny expansion. Great success.

Makes the game SO much better (except the strikes are gone... I can only do lvl 20 strikes wtf?)

Yeah,the light level something something, need better gear. I guess you need to do all the story missions.