IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

My colleague and I rearranged our office/studio so now no one can see our monitors when they enter the room. This is the best ever. I've been on Tumblr all day.

I also just ordered this poster for our studio

miamiconnection_poster-final__small.jpg

you're not ragequitting?

I was thiiiis close monday. It takes a lot to get me angry, but I fucking lost my shit at a meeting. I actually ended up yelling at my boss. Had a looooong conversation with my boss afterwards which resulted in a meeting with another colleague, which has now resulted in a lot of changes that we'll present to all the worker bees Monday morning.

I asked for my colleagues to change one tiny thing (make sure that all the files we recieve are 48kHz, 24bit) and then they told me that that was way too much work. And I'm not kidding.

you're not ragequitting?

I was thiiiis close monday. It takes a lot to get me angry, but I fucking lost my shit at a meeting. I actually ended up yelling at my boss. Had a looooong conversation with my boss afterwards which resulted in a meeting with another colleague, which has now resulted in a lot of changes that we'll present to all the worker bees Monday morning.

I asked for my colleagues to change one tiny thing (make sure that all the files we recieve are 48kHz, 24bit) and then they told me that that was way too much work. And I'm not kidding.

It was too much work to check if a file is in 48kHz, 24bit? What the actual fuck do they pay those employees to do?

Find that many workplaces react negatively to any change (not initiated or suggested by themselves) on a purely instinctive level. Many times I have suggested something useful only to have it rejected out of hand, funnily enough then six months or so down the track said suggestion will reappear as a directive from the manager that you told it to with no attribution or acknowledgement of your contribution.

Bleh humonz.

I read a good way to tell if future boss is a dick in interviews if he says talks about good stuff with 'him/we' and bad or challenges using 'the company /department' etc

Edited by lala

omg, that 48khz thing, you serious?

Yup! I'm not kidding.

Maybe they like their audio running at the wrong speed.

thx guys

I feel like you're really well adjusted for this extended outdoor escapade. Any issues crop up?

my dad just said he doesn't want to hear from me anymore, but other than that this has probably been the best summer of my life so far (close race with that summer when i was three where i basically just played by the ocean every day)

thx guys

I feel like you're really well adjusted for this extended outdoor escapade. Any issues crop up?

my dad just said he doesn't want to hear from me anymore, but other than that this has probably been the best summer of my life so far (close race with that summer when i was three where i basically just played by the ocean every day)

Your sig takes a new meaning

sfPEaHP.jpg

Ya man, i guess just keep doing what your doing. Feel free to come over to california where it's warm and doesn't rain

thx guys

Your sig takes a new meaning

sfPEaHP.jpg

Ya man, i guess just keep doing what your doing. Feel free to come over to california where it's warm and doesn't rain

^i feel like bummin around the states for the winter is a very real possibility if i dont scrounge up decent work in mtl

i'd say come to texas or nm as well but it gets fairly chilly in the winter, cali has unusually pleasant weather

Had to take a "color perception test" for my graphic design program. The test consist of arranging VERY similarly shaded hues into various gradient boxes. I missed two pairs in the whole test (mixed up a couple blues, and subtle reds), but aced the box that the professor called "the money strip." Yay for me I'm totally not color blind. I was told that's a pretty superior score for the test, and that this bodes well for me in the design field.